Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie - Amour (Walker)  (Read 1929 times)

iknowishouldnt

External Link/Members Only

Starting off with the location, Millie is on a quiet street in Walker with discreet public parking within 5 minutes walk.  On the day i visited though, her flat was absolutely filthy.  Empty cans/wrappers all over the place, I had to pull one off my foot before putting my socks back on.

On to the punt itself, thought I'd start with a bit of RO as I'd read that she really enjoys this, however she wouldn't open her legs enough for me to give it a proper go.  I decided to change my approach, so I got her to turn over so I could give rimming her a go.  She was making all the right noises so I kept it up for about 5 minutes.  I decided it was time for me to get a bit of attention so I moved around so she could give me a blow job which was covered.  Moved around behind her and asked if anal was on offer and got a flat no.  So I went for the pussy.  As far as her involvement from this point on is concerned, I might as well have been fucking a hole in a wall. 

Wouldn't recommend, Wouldn't return.

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review, a dirty/messy place is very off putting. No need for it and be difficult to enjoy a punt from that point  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the review. She does seem a mix of performances.

Online toon972

Been tempted a few times but not now.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, a dirty/messy place is very off putting. No need for it and be difficult to enjoy a punt from that point  :unknown:
Totally agree Alfie, an untidy, messy place gives a bad first impression of not just the venue but of the girl herself. Having said that when I saw Milly on the quayside the flat was fine and I had a good time, as said she seems inconsistent but no excuse for providing a tip for her clients.

Online Jimmy Cagney

Thanks for heads up...was considering taking a chance... cannot stand a tip!! Cheers for intel

Offline AgedCases

I saw her last Autumn and I found her to be a lovely lass. But I also remember being kept from her vagina (that's something that didn't bother me but I know it will bother most others) and her pulling away a lot.