Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya at Olina's - Queensway - outstanding, strong positive  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Alitis

External Link/Members Only

Maya is a relatively well reviewed SP.  A big thank you to those who reviewed her before.

Comms
I have not visited Olina's before so I had to call in the morning to book a meeting later that day.  Very professional and efficient call handler (male).

Venue
Block of flats near Queensway, Bayswater, Edgware Rd.  Easy to find, with clear bell ringing instructions. Small bedroom, slightly hotter than my preference but adjusted by Maya.  Clean bathroom.  Flat is shared by another girl who I neither saw nor heard.

Girl
The photos are representative even though slightly photoshopped. Maya is probably in her mid 30s.  Petite, with wonderful (for my taste) body.  Beautiful, curvy hips on a slim waist, breasts are enhanced but extremely well done (you really have to look carefully for the telltale).
Soft skin, impeccable hygiene.  I found her extremely sexy.
Basic English with a strong accent but can communicate if both parties make an effort and there is a connection.
Comes across as a thoughtful, rounded person.

Meet
Two hours at £280.  Two hours with a girl committed to providing a positive experience to her client
Shared shower followed by lengthy bouts of physical interaction.  A lot of high quality OWO (she will struggle if you are girthy but still trying her best) including attempts at deep throating with the head hanging over the bed, long and deep rimming sessions, RO (impeccable hygiene), sex in various positions with CIM and an offer to snowball.
Two rounds with a satisfactory massage in between and a little chat at the end.  Maya sexed me out.

Verdict
Strongest possible green, I'd recommend to my best friend and I might visit again.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Superb, not seen her yet as I’m enjoying seeing Mata.  Might try her next  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangman

Glad to hear you enjoyed..
I've seen her 6 times and all 6 visits were brilliant.
I'll probably rate her as one of my favourites.

Offline londonguy85

Great review, Maya's DFK is one of the best!

Offline LordGrantham

I had a duo with her & Mata, she was definitely the highlight of the session.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I had a duo with her & Mata, she was definitely the highlight of the session.

I’m looking to see this duo soon too. 1 hour seems vgvfm.

Online tantraman

... The photos are representative even though slightly photoshopped. Maya is probably in her mid 30s.  Petite, with wonderful (for my taste) body.  Beautiful, curvy hips on a slim waist, breasts are enhanced but extremely well done (you really have to look carefully for the telltale) ...

... I like her specs appeal :coolgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only