Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousLuma - E16  (Read 1620 times)

3 review(s) for GorgeousLuma (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Luvmassage

Decided to have a long overdue punt. Thought I check this one which I found on AW, took a gamble.
External Link/Members Only

Communication ok, all done by phone and text.
Location - new complex in Canning Town, Luma provided me with alternative entrance due to the main one is managed by a concierge.
Cost - 60 for 30mins
Luma - nice body(8/10), nice ass(9/10), facially ok(6/10), hygiene smelt fresh and clean(10/10)
Service - after shower began with some kissing, no DFK, I asked for no penetrative sex, she responded with OWO, good technique. She put on a finger condom and allowed me to finger her, she was wet. She asked if I wanted any rimming or 69, but I declined. After more OWO and some nice ball-licking, she grabbed my fella and gave me a good HJ, and let me finish over her titties. It was a nice session, and she genuinely looked like she enjoyed the company. Good VFM. Seems she will do lots of other dirty things if asked.
The only downside was no DFK, but maybe on offer to regs.

I can’t confirm if pic is of her, but body size seems quite accurate, age late 30s

Offline peter purves

Decided to have a long overdue punt. Thought I check this one which I found on AW, took a gamble.

Communication ok, all done by phone and text.
Location - new complex in Canning Town, Luma provided me with alternative entrance due to the main one is managed by a concierge.
Cost - 60 for 30mins
Luma - nice body(8/10), nice ass(9/10), facially ok(6/10), hygiene smelt fresh and clean(10/10)
Service - after shower began with some kissing, no DFK, I asked for no penetrative sex, she responded with OWO, good technique. She put on a finger condom and allowed me to finger her, she was wet. She asked if I wanted any rimming or 69, but I declined. After more OWO and some nice ball-licking, she grabbed my fella and gave me a good HJ, and let me finish over her titties. It was a nice session, and she genuinely looked like she enjoyed the company. Good VFM. Seems she will do lots of other dirty things if asked.
The only downside was no DFK, but maybe on offer to regs.

I can’t confirm if pic is of her, but body size seems quite accurate, age late 30s

Cross-referencing with VS profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves