Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Dayana & Stunning Ellee duo - London, NW1  (Read 2961 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7425506) (42 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6965921) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only - Stunning Ellie
External Link/Members Only - Beautiful Dayana

Price: £100 each (plus £30 each for OWO) for 30 minutes

Comms: Excellent, organised by Dayana via WhatsApp

I’ve wanted to see Dayana following her good feedback on here but when I last looked at her profile it was gone, or hidden or I was being clueless. I noticed her profile on AW in the morning and fired off a message on the off chance she was working. I’ve already seen and reviewed Stunning Ellie previously. I asked Dayana if it was a possibility to see both of them together and to my surprise she agreed and set up a meet.

Dayana is a lot of fun, that even comes through in her WhatsApp communications, she’s very friendly and outgoing. Ellie is a little more standoffish and takes time to warm up. I give them the money and Ellie disappears off to stash it.

The problem with a threesome is it’s difficult to know which girl to start with, Ellie got my cock hard and started to suck me while Dayana pushed her boobs in my face inviting me to suck her nipples. This then turned into some passionate kissing and she didn’t hold back. After 5 or so minutes of that, Ellie put a condom on me with her mouth and Dayana mounted me. Ellie put her boobs in my face while Dayana rode me. We changed condoms and Ellie started to ride me, then she flipped around and gave me a view of her ass in RCG. The bed was pretty small and certainly not enough room to really get into the sex so I asked Ellie to pull the condom off and wank/suck me off while I made out with Dayana some more. Job done. Ellie cleaned me up while Dayana engaged in some chit chat.

In summary, a fun threesome and time/money well spent in my opinion. Dayana was the star of the show and has a great attitude and just oozes sexuality.

Would I return? Yes.

Offline tantraman

> Dayana as depicted in photos collated here :coolgirl:

> Ella as depicted in photos collated here :dancegirl:

Offline goodguy22london

Very efficient use of time - well done!