Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Japanese" b&s Bolton  (Read 246 times)

Offline Phantonium

External Link/Members Only

Expectations wern't high and i knew there was no way that id be seeing the girl in the pics but needs must and booking was easy . Couple of texts and I'm booked in .
£70.00 - 30 minutes   Inc massage , oral with and sex . 1hr was £110.00.

Arrived at the central location , parked near the big church ,  pay n display , and walked up the cobbled street past the pub and text my arrival from outside the apartment block. Immediately got the door code and flat number . All good so far ...
She was hiding behind the door which opened as I approached , i entered and to be fair a not too shabby sight was standing in front of me dressed in a Basque n stockings displaying a nice ample pair of tits...
As we entered the bedroom area it was obvious that this " girl " was easily early 40s and upon stripping she was not as slim as I was hoping for but to be fair she wasn't fat either ....
I was asked to go wash my hands before anything took place and throughout it was a constant stream of be gentle , too hard , don't hold there , no fingers etc etc
Opted to forego the massage and straight into OW which was just about average if that . I requested 69 which to my surprise she agreed too and she got extremely wet very quickly ...after 5 minutes of giving her a good licking i thought I'm here for my pleasure not hers so changed to me on top giving her a good pounding before flipping her over for doggy .
All the while she was saying " not too hard baby " not too fast baby " etc etc........
With the constant comments i soon realised the bag was never going to get filled like this so got on my back and she finished with a hand job / oral till I cum.
I was actually in there for 40 minutes and managed to have a shower albeit with the smallest towel I've ever seen.

Neutral on the grounds of it being a different girl than in ad and the constant comments throughout .
She is there for 1 week and she thinks the next girl will be a Thai....
I liked the location a lot and would go there again . I believe they use different rooms throughout the building .