Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YourStarJessicax  (Read 295 times)

1 review(s) for YourStarJessicax (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve been out of the punting game for a while now for various reasons, mainly financial. But things have taken an upturn recently so thought I’d get back into it. Found myself at a loose end last night with the OH out of town so had a look on AW and found this girl. Not what I would normally go for but there wasn’t much choice (it was late) and I was intrigued by the whole tantric thing to be honest, I’ve not had any experience of that at all (and still haven’t). Apologies if this review is a bit rambling but it’s been a while since I’ve done one.

Before I carry on, I should make it clear that the profile has been changed today to say Ukrainian rose. When I booked, it said English rose.

The comms: simple enough. Called but no reply but she text me back almost immediately and arranged over text from there. In hindsight, her not wanting to talk was a red flag. Agreed deepthroat, OWO and CIM in addition to the tantric massage stuff. Got the postcode and I was on my way. Got there, text her to let her know and got the address straight away.

The location: residential street in the M40 postcode. Not far from a main road and seemed safe enough. I had no concerns about leaving my car there. The house was nothing remarkable, seemed clean enough on the inside. The bedroom was basic with a low bed, but not just a mattress on the floor. I didn’t see or hear anyone else while I was there

The girl: so this is where it starts to go downhill. The door opened into a dimly lit room. I could just about see her face and she looked like in the pics, but she spoke with a Eastern European accent. Her English was very good to be fair, communication wasn’t a problem. I was wary about the accent as I was expecting someone English, but I’m too much of a wimp to walk and she did look like her pics so I though “what the hell”. I confirmed the services we agreed earlier before handing over the money and was guided to the bedroom which was much better lit. It was here I realised that it wasn’t the girl in the pics at all. She was pretty to be fair, a bit heavier than the girl in the pics but not fat. Like I said, I’m too much of a wimp to walk anyway, but I never would have got my money back at that point so decided to carry on. But that’s an immediate red card from me for the bait and switch, even if the rest of the punt went well which it didn’t.

The cost: £100 for the hour

The punt itself: it soon became clear that the profile is a complete load of bollocks. No massage was offered, never mind anything tantric. I quickly realised that this was a typical Eastern European pump and dump type punt. She did do OWO as agreed, and had a good technique, but no deepthroat and only sort of did CIM (she held her mouth open above my cock as I came, possibly a little bit did touch her tongue but mostly just came back down onto my member), but she would only do this for the first pop.

Bit of a recovery period before we tried round 2. She got me hard with her hand and put the condom on. Asked her to ride me as I struggle with other positions due to bad knees, especially on a low bed. She didn’t want to, she only wanted to do doggy. She did make a cursory attempt but said she couldn’t get it in in that position. Now I am very overweight but I’ve had much smaller girls than her ride me with no problems, she just didn’t want to. Seeing as I couldn’t really do any other positions, we agreed to try OWO again, but no CIM this time. She sucked me for about a minute before she got bored and decided she just wanted to wank me off. A couple of minutes later she got bored of that too and told me the time was up. I knew it wasn’t but couldn’t be bothered arguing, it’s not like she was suddenly going to up her game as an apology if I corrected her. Got dressed and got out of there 35 minutes after I knocked on her door.

Summary: bait and switch and not a great attitude. Might be a reasonable pump and dump punt for someone who can do other positions as she’s not bad looking, but there are certainly better looking Eastern European girls out there if a pump and dump is what you’re after. Did do OWO though which is unusual in my experience.

If I’ve missed anything, please ask.