Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longest Blow Job  (Read 1423 times)

DG

Just thinking about the earlier post concerning what time of the day is best for punting and do WGs get tired, I was recalling my last hour session with my regular girl.

We always start and finish with oral, with a lot in between, including deepthroat and last time out, face fuck. I would guess that within the hour she has probably got my cock in her mouth for well over 30 mins. I did ask her how she managed to keep it up for so long. Unsurprisingly the answer was"lots of practise".

So I was wondering what's the longest BJ or oral session you guys have enjoyed? Also have you ever had a girl stop because her jaw or mouth was sore?

Offline Corus Boy

James999

There was a girl who used to offer a 1 hour blow job, full on sucking and licking for the whole time, it could be a bolt on service to a normal booking or a stand alone service.

She even used to recommend a quick wank before the blow job started to prolong the blowjob  :music:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

There was a girl who used to offer a 1 hour blow job, full on sucking and licking for the whole time, it could be a bolt on service to a normal booking or a stand alone service.

She even used to recommend a quick wank before the blow job started to prolong the blowjob  :music:

What's her link I'll give her my Bell... I mean give her a bell  :hi:

DG

Sounds amazing. I've got a 2 hour session booked next week with my regular, maybe I'll ask for an hours oral as well as my BDSM session I've got planned. I think she would see it as a challenge!!!