Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisle Street, Soho.  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Don Giovanni

These encounters took place at just after 19:10 this evening, Tuesday 7th March 2017.

So I went down to 2 Lisle Street to try and find this Kathleen but found Roxanne at the top floor. Roxy was on the first floor so I knocked their first because I hadn't seen Roxy in a long time.

“ Busy” was the reply, so I ventured upstairs to Roxanne.

After a few pleasantries with the maid was let in to find a very nice and quite facially attractive smiling young lady but a little bit too chubby for my tastes. I used the Doughslayer excuse and asked for OWO, she politely declined smiling nicely throughout and I left.

I then chanced my luck at 3 Lisle street and went to the top floor. There were no names on the doors so I had no idea who I would see. I knocked and in I went. Classic Soho Maid watching rubbish on TV. Then I heard the voice of the previous punter so I knew that the lady would be finished soon. Then in came Anna and sat down next to me. Nice body, about 5ft 8inches, brunette, brown eyes and a nice curvy size ten with really good buttocks which were very well displayed in a black thong, she sat next to me while the previous punter sorted himself out to leave. Her looks told me “Romanian” and I didn't ask but I don't have a problem with this.

To be honest I felt a little embarrassed to have this young lady in lingerie sitting next to me in the same room as a woman almost old enough to be my mother. Anna did her best to make me feel comfortable and made light conversation with me. She looked at me inquisitively;

“Where are you from? ”

“Italian originally, a long time ago now” and she nodded as if to acknowledge that she had guessed right. She looked at me, smiled at me and tried her best to put me at ease but I was feeling sheepish and seemed to have lost my tongue. However, I managed to find out she works Mondays and Tuesdays.

“What is your name”? And I told her my real name.

In we went and I tried to be slightly humorous.

“ Business first” I said and she smiled to acknowledge the banter. I took out he money. £30 for oral and sex and the customary £2 for the maid. Then she reminded me “Ten minutes only” OK I said.

I undressed. She quickly removed her thong to reveal a partially shaved pussy with some stubble. I noticed her bra was still on.

“Are you going to remove your bra? ”

“OK but no kissing or touching of the nipples” she commanded and now the atmosphere changes. She was not hostile or unpleasant but she was laying down the rules. I consider myself to be a gentleman in the old fashioned sense of the word so I respect the ladies boundaries but I was very disappointed by the restrictions and also by the condition of her breasts, they looked good in the bra but a bit flat on exposure, so she has had children.

I was starting to lose interest and I was still soft when she put the condom on for oral. I thought what the hell lets do this I am here now. Her method was OK but not the best, I did mange to get hard. I asked her to show me her pussy and she must have misunderstood as she moved in such a way that I could play with it rather than see it. I was happy with this as she has quite meaty labia but a very small clitoris. I did feel some moisture initially and I tried my best to make her enjoy it more but after a few minutes she started to feel dry. Then onto the sex. To be honest pretty boring stuff. She made noises of encouragement at the beginning and then fell quite. I personally could not feel anything, her pussy was so loose she must have had more then one child. As I wasn't enjoying this I asked her for hand relief to finish.

Overall she is a very attractive lady and tried her best to be welcoming and polite. I appreciate this very much and I would really love to give her a positive, but of course YMMV so it could be good for you but for me it wasn't that great so unfortunately only a neutral.

Offline claretandblue

"The doughslayer excuse"  :lol: , your little clique on the soho thread is cringeworthy  :sarcastic:

Online Jonestown

"The doughslayer excuse"  :lol: , your little clique on the soho thread is cringeworthy  :sarcastic:

So asking for OWO is the get out of jail card if you don't fancy the goods once you are through the door ?

Offline claretandblue

So asking for OWO is the get out of jail card if you don't fancy the goods once you are through the door ?
Ive used it on occasions but I havent tried to patent it as my saying unlike mr doughslayer  :lol: ,you could of course just say "oh i was looking for a brunette" when faced with a blonde,and vice versa

Offline Youknowmyname007

Ive used it on occasions but I havent tried to patent it as my saying unlike mr doughslayer  :lol: ,you could of course just say "oh i was looking for a brunette" when faced with a blonde,and vice versa
Or the more polite "you're nice but you're not my type"  :D
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Don Giovanni

First of all I want to say that I posted my first review in good faith. I tried to be accurate and fair and to also provide useful information to other punters. I did this many other times on the rival site and I would like to continue to do so here.

I don't understand why claretandblue thinks I am part of a “clique” with doughslayer; such a thing could only exist in C&B's mind. I make no secret of the fact that I like and enjoy doughslayers reviews ( and I am not the only one, many others on this site equally enjoy and benefit from doughslayers contribution )  but we are not constantly in contact – doughslayer himself can confirm this. So a “clique” is a nonsense.

To explain the OWO excuse first of all it is not a patented expression from doughslayer as I have used this ruse myself before the internet era as OWO is rare in Soho, ( it seems that any mention of doughslayer seems too upset the overtly sensitive C&B ), I just did not want to be rude or offensive towards the lady. If she is a bit too chubby for me I didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying “you're too fat!” that is just obnoxious, however, this information might be useful to someone else who likes this body type. I was complimentary about Roxanne and she took my refusal in very good grace. In fact, on the other site I have posted reviews of WG's who I did not find attractive but did result in a good encounter for me ( sometimes the less attractive ones put in more effort ), but on this occasion I decided to decline.

Of course, you don't have to like everyone, and if you don't like a particular member then just don't read their posts or reviews.

Offline claretandblue

First of all I want to say that I posted my first review in good faith. I tried to be accurate and fair and to also provide useful information to other punters. I did this many other times on the rival site and I would like to continue to do so here.

I don't understand why claretandblue thinks I am part of a “clique” with doughslayer; such a thing could only exist in C&B's mind. I make no secret of the fact that I like and enjoy doughslayers reviews ( and I am not the only one, many others on this site equally enjoy and benefit from doughslayers contribution )  but we are not constantly in contact – doughslayer himself can confirm this. So a “clique” is a nonsense.

To explain the OWO excuse first of all it is not a patented expression from doughslayer as I have used this ruse myself before the internet era as OWO is rare in Soho, ( it seems that any mention of doughslayer seems too upset the overtly sensitive C&B ), I just did not want to be rude or offensive towards the lady. If she is a bit too chubby for me I didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying “you're too fat!” that is just obnoxious, however, this information might be useful to someone else who likes this body type. I was complimentary about Roxanne and she took my refusal in very good grace. In fact, on the other site I have posted reviews of WG's who I did not find attractive but did result in a good encounter for me ( sometimes the less attractive ones put in more effort ), but on this occasion I decided to decline.

Of course, you don't have to like everyone, and if you don't like a particular member then just don't read their posts or reviews.
Not sure who made you admin?who are you to tell me what posts to read? :thumbsdown:

Not sensitive in the slightest,just think doughslayer and some of the others from the "other site" are full of shit

Offline Don Giovanni

I am of course not admin, but if you dislike me and doughslayer so much then my suggestion was not a command, just my opinion.

You have by this post just confirmed how sensitive and tetchy you are towards me and DS. I have said nothing hostile about you so I don't understand your attitude towards me.

Offline Titti Tatti

Hey Don G I'm a newbie to Soho and appreciate the review.

Glad to hear you like to behave in a gentlemanly manner, but in that case what a moniker to choose :scare:

Offline Don Giovanni

I think your claret is now corked!

Offline claretandblue

For the last time I am not sensitive towards you,until this thread i wasnt even aware of you as a poster  :dash:

Offline Don Giovanni

[/

The last time? I wasn't aware of the first time - just keep banging your head against the wall, maybe that will bring more sense to your brain.

Offline Don Giovanni

Yes I know, but if we are all honest we are all Don Giovanni's/Don Juan's it is just a matter of interpretation. If you are a great lover of women then you are never hostile to them, you just choose the ones you like and take your pleasure without degrading them - that is my opinion of a man who loves women and loves punting.

Offline Don Giovanni

Not sure who made you admin?who are you to tell me what posts to read? :thumbsdown:

Not sensitive in the slightest,just think doughslayer and some of the others from the "other site" are full of shit

You are full of shit

Offline Don Giovanni

Yes I know, but if we are all honest we are all Don Giovanni's/Don Juan's it is just a matter of interpretation. If you are a great lover of women then you are never hostile to them, you just choose the ones you like and take your pleasure without degrading them - that is my opinion of a man who loves women and loves punting.

Offline Don Giovanni

Hey Don G I'm a newbie to Soho and appreciate the review.

Glad to hear you like to behave in a gentlemanly manner, but in that case what a moniker to choose :scare:

Offline claretandblue

Why are you such a Dick Head?
Why are you calling yourself a dickhead and replying to your own messages? :sarcastic:

Offline Don Giovanni

Why are you calling yourself a dickhead and replying to your own messages? :sarcastic:

Because I made a mistake in posting. This was meant for you, so although I am not perfect myself, on this occasion the most supreme dick head is yourself. Arsehole.

Offline claretandblue

Because I made a mistake in posting. This was meant for you, so although I am not perfect myself, on this occasion the most supreme dick head is yourself. Arsehole.
Just to clarify its me whose the sensitive one right not you? :D

Offline Titti Tatti

I think you need to look closer.  Both Don's were libertines, rakes and they were quite prepared to take what they wanted. I am more in sympathy with you treating WGs in a gentlemanly way, than they ever were.

Online Jonestown

This is the funniest thread I've read for a long time

Offline Don Giovanni

I think you need to look closer.  Both Don's were libertines, rakes and they were quite prepared to take what they wanted. I am more in sympathy with you treating WGs in a gentlemanly way, than they ever were.

Firstly Don Giovanni and Don Juan are the same, the later simply being the Spanish translation of the Italian name.
I chose my name after one of my favourite operas by Mozart. I especially like the list of ladies Don Giovanni's servant Leporello recounts in his aria il "Catalogo e' questo "  [this is the list]; 640 ladies in Italy; 1003 in Spain; 231 in Germany; 100 in France;  91 in Turkey.

Here is a link if you are interested External Link/Members Only

Anyway, in the title of the opera Don Giovanni is described as the dissolute who is punished so he doesn't get off lightly. My name is based on the romanticized Don Giovanni not a man who abuses women.

Online Jonestown

This is the funniest thread I've read for a long time

And it just keeps getting better

doughslayer

These encounters took place at just after 19:10 this evening, Tuesday 7th March 2017.

So I went down to 2 Lisle Street to try and find this Kathleen but found Roxanne at the top floor. Roxy was on the first floor so I knocked their first because I hadn't seen Roxy in a long time.

“ Busy” was the reply, so I ventured upstairs to Roxanne.

After a few pleasantries with the maid was let in to find a very nice and quite facially attractive smiling young lady but a little bit too chubby for my tastes. I used the Doughslayer excuse and asked for OWO, she politely declined smiling nicely throughout and I left.

I then chanced my luck at 3 Lisle street and went to the top floor. There were no names on the doors so I had no idea who I would see. I knocked and in I went. Classic Soho Maid watching rubbish on TV. Then I heard the voice of the previous punter so I knew that the lady would be finished soon. Then in came Anna and sat down next to me. Nice body, about 5ft 8inches, brunette, brown eyes and a nice curvy size ten with really good buttocks which were very well displayed in a black thong, she sat next to me while the previous punter sorted himself out to leave. Her looks told me “Romanian” and I didn't ask but I don't have a problem with this.

To be honest I felt a little embarrassed to have this young lady in lingerie sitting next to me in the same room as a woman almost old enough to be my mother. Anna did her best to make me feel comfortable and made light conversation with me. She looked at me inquisitively;

“Where are you from? ”

“Italian originally, a long time ago now” and she nodded as if to acknowledge that she had guessed right. She looked at me, smiled at me and tried her best to put me at ease but I was feeling sheepish and seemed to have lost my tongue. However, I managed to find out she works Mondays and Tuesdays.

“What is your name”? And I told her my real name.

In we went and I tried to be slightly humorous.

“ Business first” I said and she smiled to acknowledge the banter. I took out he money. £30 for oral and sex and the customary £2 for the maid. Then she reminded me “Ten minutes only” OK I said.

I undressed. She quickly removed her thong to reveal a partially shaved pussy with some stubble. I noticed her bra was still on.

“Are you going to remove your bra? ”

“OK but no kissing or touching of the nipples” she commanded and now the atmosphere changes. She was not hostile or unpleasant but she was laying down the rules. I consider myself to be a gentleman in the old fashioned sense of the word so I respect the ladies boundaries but I was very disappointed by the restrictions and also by the condition of her breasts, they looked good in the bra but a bit flat on exposure, so she has had children.

I was starting to lose interest and I was still soft when she put the condom on for oral. I thought what the hell lets do this I am here now. Her method was OK but not the best, I did mange to get hard. I asked her to show me her pussy and she must have misunderstood as she moved in such a way that I could play with it rather than see it. I was happy with this as she has quite meaty labia but a very small clitoris. I did feel some moisture initially and I tried my best to make her enjoy it more but after a few minutes she started to feel dry. Then onto the sex. To be honest pretty boring stuff. She made noises of encouragement at the beginning and then fell quite. I personally could not feel anything, her pussy was so loose she must have had more then one child. As I wasn't enjoying this I asked her for hand relief to finish.

Overall she is a very attractive lady and tried her best to be welcoming and polite. I appreciate this very much and I would really love to give her a positive, but of course YMMV so it could be good for you but for me it wasn't that great so unfortunately only a neutral.
Thanks for the review Don, I enjoyed reading it!

Offline Don Giovanni

Thanks dough. I haven't been as active as I would like but now that C&B has gone I will start to review more frequently.