Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Outcallguy

A common topic, but in sitting in a cafe so wanted some hints and tips.

I placed 2 rbs recently £100 for 30 min. And £160 for 1 h.
But as you can see from my reviews didnt get any luck from them (apart from myla)

Has anyone got any tips for finding gorgeous women to film?
What price should i be going for?

Please pm me if you have any hot tips to swap
Thanks

Offline Buttons

AW search, select likes "Being Filmed" then ask if it is included in the price, an extra and if she will show her face. Tends to be a requirement that pictures and film are for you own private collection.

Simple really.

pking_paul

Somewhere on another thread someone suggested only contacting girls whose faces were clearly shown in their profiles - that make sense to me  :hi:

Offline blackburnian

I do an AW filtered search for being filmed , ignore the ones that have simply ticked everything, then read the profile, if they genuinely allow filming then there's normally something in the blurb or FAQs , these are generally the girls who it's worth emailing.

Bb

Offline cambsguy

Trouble is loads will tick being filmed and then don't allow it, while others that have not ticked it will do it!!!

Offline MJ.spritzen

You could always buy a spy camera on amazon - they're disguised as pens, or lighters or what haveyou.

Offline DickDiver

You could always buy a spy camera on amazon - they're disguised as pens, or lighters or what haveyou.

You forgot to add "of course sneak filming them would be a pretty fucking despicable thing to do"

Offline MJ.spritzen

You forgot to add "of course sneak filming them would be a pretty fucking despicable thing to do"

Not that I'D do that of course... :rolleyes:

Offline Brazilian Martian

What a fucking stupid thing to say sorry but who ever does that is a cunt and I would hope a sergei catches someone doing this. Wrongen

vw

What a fucking stupid thing to say sorry but who ever does that is a cunt and I would hope a sergei catches someone doing this. Wrongen

+1

People that do that make girls cautious of decent punters who respect boundaries and consent !

Offline mh

Pop the pen above your ear? Hold the lighter in your mouth?
 :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

+1

People that do that make girls cautious of decent punters who respect boundaries and consent !
Exactly.

I think he was being serious I bet he has done that before in his punting life

Offline MJ.spritzen

Pop the pen above your ear? Hold the lighter in your mouth?

Yeah, dunno exactly how you'd work it. She might get suspicious if you do that.