Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English jenny-penny. South Kensington station. Avoid!  (Read 2547 times)

22 review(s) for English Jenny-Penny  (15 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

18/01/18

So I rang SP at 2pm for a 5pm meet, she informed me she could not do 5pm and could do 6.45. Which was fine with me and we mutually agreed a 30min incall 6.45. She told me she would send me a text with the postcode and to ring when I was outside.

5.30pm arrived and I text her asking if she is still on for 6.45 as would of took me an hour to drove to her.
She also sent a text at the same time asking was I still coming. I replied yes, thinkin we text at the same time and it was on then I get a text saying if you would like to meet it would now be 9.45 which was to late for me I did want a 5pm meet I had already left at this point aswell. She apologised and said she would add 15min free to my next appointment I thought cheeky so and so you ain't even getting my money this time.  :dash:
AVOID!  :dash: :scare:

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac