Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Personal Massage London feedback  (Read 1753 times)

Frtea

Hi All,

Has anybody used this agency before? I managed once to have the massage uncovered but never managed to get any extras..maybe I should have been more forward but I always felt nothing was on offer..their massage is very good but with some extras it would even better

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Fuzzyduck

Assuming you're not touting or management checking up on the girls, try searching for personalmassagelondon. The outfit has been discussed a few times.

Offline Duncan66

Took visits from both Oana and Sara in the past. Both were strictly above board with me.

I'm not the type who plays the WSWS game for to long, half way through I want to know where things are heading, and neither were prepared to offer a HE, for me a 'no I don't do that'  said once is enough, I'm not pressing after that, just enjoying the rest of the session.

Having said that as a point of interest they have had girls on the books before who have offered more, Deea who is now with another agency was open to a HE, another called Alexandra did the same, and a girl who appears to have disappeared of the scene called Alina, lovely pair of tits she had.

So it's always worth asking in my view, just not right at the start as it could ruin a good massage, these girls can get pissed off easy some times, if the are totally legit.

Frtea

Thanks for the info.. I had tried to search the topic but nothing came up so that's why I opened this thread.

Offline Kostas

All these mobile massage agencies are a bit of a gamble
But after a few sessions most therapists will open to some extras
Usually on the expensive side , but there are some gems out there

I think that Alina worked 3 years back in PM - great tits

Offline GreatDude

I believe most girls at personal massage will be open to go down the extra mile. They do spend a lot of time massaging crotch area so you may not need anything more!
Banned reason: 'Too lazy' to post reviews of negative experiences.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kostas

Any reviews on the girls ?

Haven’t used them for a while , there are few new ones

Offline pepsicolaboy

I believe most girls at personal massage will be open to go down the extra mile. They do spend a lot of time massaging crotch area so you may not need anything more!

For clarity, are you saying HR is included in their charges?

Offline GreatDude

No I am not saying HR is included in the prices. Most of the girls there brush hands repeatedly against the crotch area including balls but avoiding the little fellow. These are little hints that more is on offer but they pretend dumb in front of new customers and will even say things like we don’t offer extras. Their ‘hinting’ is almost same as having massage there (excluding the little fellow) as they spend a lot of time doing that-much more than an average masseuse will do to provide a hint. So the little fellow may relax automatically without needing a helping hand
Banned reason: 'Too lazy' to post reviews of negative experiences.
Banned by: daviemac