Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young British Girls E14  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Neil197

Ok so this isn't a review per se, as I've not yet visited, more of the communication thus far.

Still something very odd going on with this group. I called this afternoon to enquire about the availability of "Amelia"

External Link/Members Only

An English girl answers the phone:

Her: "Hello"

Me: "Hi, what girls are working tonight?"

Her: "Just me"

Me: "Ok, which one is you?"

Her: "Nicola"

Me: "Ok, is Amelia available?"

Her: "I'm Amelia"

Me: "you said you were Nicola?"

Her: "I've got three different profiles"

Me: "Right....how you be three different people?"

Her: "It's just to get more business in"

Me: "Ok so you're Amelia?"

Her: "Which one do you mean?"

Me: "On the website, the one in the purple underwear"

Her: "Let me check the profile.....oh yeah that's me"

Me: "Ok, now I'm confused"

Her: "Listen babe you don't have to come here if you don't believe it's me"

Me: "ok, I'll call back later"

I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who can very she's genuine. If I was in East London I'd go there myself but not risking a B&S from where I live in Wimbledon.

Thanks.

Offline pepsicolaboy

This group absolutely reek of Private Gallery Scammers/Cammers

and at best, a bait & switch meet  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Ok so this isn't a review per se, as I've not yet visited, more of the communication thus far.

Still something very odd going on with this group. I called this afternoon to enquire about the availability of "Amelia"

An English girl answers the phone:

Her: "Hello"

Me: "Hi, what girls are working tonight?"

Her: "Just me"

Me: "Ok, which one is you?"

Her: "Nicola"

Me: "Ok, is Amelia available?"

Her: "I'm Amelia"

Me: "you said you were Nicola?"

Her: "I've got three different profiles"

Me: "Right....how you be three different people?"

Her: "It's just to get more business in"

Me: "Ok so you're Amelia?"

Her: "Which one do you mean?"

Me: "On the website, the one in the purple underwear"

Her: "Let me check the profile.....oh yeah that's me"

Me: "Ok, now I'm confused"

Her: "Listen babe you don't have to come here if you don't believe it's me"

Me: "ok, I'll call back later"

I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who can very she's genuine. If I was in East London I'd go there myself but not risking a B&S from where I live in Wimbledon.

Thanks.

I tried seeing one of them a blonde one but failed to. 2 white girls (brunette and blonde looks good) but the chubby half caste looks a right munter. avoid getting bs-ed by her...Just try telling them explicitly which one you want.

Offline horny_hunk

I dont think its a bait and switch, I honestly think they use multiple profiles to help their business but end up having the real stunning girls. The reviews seem to give the impression at least
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pepsicolaboy

I dont think its a bait and switch, I honestly think they use multiple profiles to help their business but end up having the real stunning girls. The reviews seem to give the impression at least

Unless real punters have given up the Ghost of leaving positive rating on aw...which I doubt...then something very dodgy about this lot.
They have literally f_ck all

From memory someone on here reviewed her as a B&S

Emily_Barely_Legal

:hi:

Offline Neil197

The girl "Emily" was orginally listed as Korean - she clearly isn't

Phaedrus

Something was wrong with this group yesterday. I wanted to book but there were no available icons, the phones would ring but no one would pick up and someone usually works on a Sunday. It also looks like there is only one location “Canary Wharf” working, so I’m guessing that they’ve had to move location in a hurry and are not yet fully up and running.

Offline Neil197

From the address given I'm guessing the location is either Neutron Tower or Proton Tower E14. I know this area very well having worked in property there a few years ago.

Offline digitaljedi

I've seen one of these girls, maybe 2 months ago - part of the group but the wg i saw is no longer there. I do recall that the girl was listed as British - but was a Russian. Was there for 30mins - she gave great owo and she got cim for her efforts (not listed as one her services)

not to bad a punt - however there may be something shady going on - sounded like a few guys in the main room and smell of weed throughout. Seems to be a very amateurish operation.

Offline jok32

When I called recently the girl pretended to be someone else but having talked to that someone else before she clearly wasn't. Also didn't seem to know the other girls names that I mentioned asking me to describe them. Wouldn'tlet me speak to sergei either. Really strange.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Ive stated many a time, if a girl's face is hidden, it is NOT usually for privacy reasons IMO, usually its connected to:

- Bait & Switch (B&S)
- Girl looks liks a train wreck
- something worse

The resounding majority of that 'group' have hidden faces  :thumbsdown:

topant

A couple of months ago I saw Indian Teen Aliya, a few weeks later I booked up Ayesha. To my supprise it was Aliya again, so yes they definitely have multiple profiles for the same girls, or just give you anyone who's available who loosely matches your original booking.

Offline jok32

A couple of months ago I saw Indian Teen Aliya, a few weeks later I booked up Ayesha. To my supprise it was Aliya again, so yes they definitely have multiple profiles for the same girls, or just give you anyone who's available who loosely matches your original booking.

Review with details would be nice

Offline horny_hunk

Waiting on a review mate
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral