Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Love x2 - Alperton  (Read 1652 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5653722) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Wowgeek

I’ll keep this short and sweet for External Link/Members Only

I had seen the mixed reviews, but am a fan of CIM and rimming and she is well reviewed for both, so took the plunge.

Initial contact by text and a quick response. Agreed the extras, as per her AW profile, and made my way over. I thought she was ‘girl next door’ attractive and quite chatty. Her English is good. I had to hang around a bit outside the location, which is down a side street but could have been one of two blocks and you don’t find out until you get the flat number text. But the sun was shining so it was all good.

Even getting the flat number doesn’t make it easy, but I got in and confirmed services. Now this was only a couple of weeks ago and I thought I paid £90 + £20 + £20 for CIM and rimming, but maybe I paid what is currently on her profile, £100 plus extras.

Shower offered and accepted, I think it’s only polite on a hot sweaty day and the expectation of her sticking her tongue where the sun don’t shine.

Anyway, quick burst of DFK then she got me on all fours and tasted my tonsils from the inside for a while with a good, deep tonguing, then onto my back and arse on a cushion for more of the same from another angle. All interspersed with lots of hand stimulation and sucking on the old member.

I filled her mouth and she spat into a well placed bin. Bit more chat then rinse and repeat.

All in all I thought good value for exactly what I was after with a pleasant SP.

Would certainly visit again.