Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Persian Camilla - Heathrow  (Read 999 times)

Offline TedGlen

Added her to my hotlist yesterday but her profile has disappeared off AW. Anyone know if she's got a new one?

Also, there's a profile here. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if the photos are legit?

External Link/Members Only

Offline cthulhuspawn

She seems to be back to AW, but is not offering "full service" anymore  :unknown:

Offline TedGlen

Bloody hell fire. Not bothering my arse to see her if there's no shag in it. Wonder why she'd say she won't be offering that "for a few months at least"?

Nice one for finding her though, appreciated.

Offline coolio666

Added her to my hotlist yesterday but her profile has disappeared off AW. Anyone know if she's got a new one?

Also, there's a profile here. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if the photos are legit?

I have seen her and the photos are accurate. I enjoyed the visit as I love big natural boobs, particularly the one that got nice shape. However, she is now advertising that she don't do full service. Not sure why?

Offline wxl

This kind of thing worries me. I've seen her a lot too (about once a week since she started except when she's been on holiday) and I'm a huge fan but the sudden reduced service - especially the way she puts it - am I the only one concerned she might have caught something but doesn't want to stop working entirely or am I just being paranoid...?

Candyman

This kind of thing worries me. I've seen her a lot too (about once a week since she started except when she's been on holiday) and I'm a huge fan but the sudden reduced service - especially the way she puts it - am I the only one concerned she might have caught something but doesn't want to stop working entirely or am I just being paranoid...?

Maybe book her for half an hour and ask her? She seemed quite chilled out and honest when I met her. It would be interesting to hear what excuse she gives

Offline wxl

Phaedrus

+1

I'm not saying that I'm right but I have my suspicions and if I am then she'll probably wait until the recommended 6 to 12 week wait time is over.

It which case what she is doing is  better than continuing to work with an STD scare / infection in place but if you contrast that with this link below then an entirely different approach to taking responsibility for sexual health is shown.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165041.0

I love Iranian girls but I'm going to play it safer and take her of my HL.  :thumbsdown:

Offline puntingpumping1920

+1

I'm not saying that I'm right but I have my suspicions and if I am then she'll probably wait until the recommended 6 to 12 week wait time is over.

It which case what she is doing is  better than continuing to work with an STD scare / infection in place but if you contrast that with this link below then an entirely different approach to taking responsibility for sexual health is shown.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165041.0

I love Iranian girls but I'm going to play it safer and take her of my HL.  :thumbsdown:

If you are offering CIM and OWO, STDs is occupational hazard.

I doubt she is working with an infection.

My belief is that she over-worked herself when she was offering full-service. I recall looking at her schedule on her profile which displayed she was finishing at 2am, I called in the middle afternoon, and got a text saying "Fully Booked", I never even got the opportunity to ask for an appointment time.   

I expect her providing limited service is a trial run to measure how profitable it will be, in comparison to offering full service which is taxing to the body.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral