Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel recommendations please  (Read 747 times)

livedangerous

Hi all,
Anybody got any good recommendations for a hotel? I plan to book an SP that only does outcalls, so I thought I'd ask for any good (inexpensive) suggestions. Under £100, around central London (W1).
Thanks

Offline claretandblue

Its nw1 as opposed to w1 but the ibis euston is the whores favourite,closing down soon apparently

Offline davison

Second on the Euston Ibis.  I booked it last month on External Link/Members Only  75 for 10am-6pm, paid 85 to extend to 8pm.  No credit card or id required at online reservation or at checking, no problem using a fake name.  The people at the desk (actually an apple store type roaming lounge checkin setup) were completely in on the joke.  Thought nothing unusual at all about checking in at 4:30 w an 8:00 checkout.

Other great values on the 9-5 website.  Can't vouch elsewhere than the Ibis for the no id at check in issue though.

livedangerous

good to know! The idea of getting a receipt sent to my home address fills me with dread! So cash on the door and no ID is excellent -  But even better that you don't have to pay the whole night... Thanks both.

Offline agcnospam

Airbnb is also worth checking if the wg is happy to visit an apartment. Possibly more discreet than a hotel depending where you end up.

livedangerous

Airbnb is also worth checking if the wg is happy to visit an apartment. Possibly more discreet than a hotel depending where you end up.
Didn't think of that! Thank you chaps...

Offline morganstar

The problem with the Ibis Euston is that it is shutting down imminently. :(

Offline od13218

I have used mercure London Bridge also via 9-5.com
£60 odd for a daytime booking, cash paid, not an eyebrow raised

f1935

I have used mercure London Bridge also via 9-5.com
£60 odd for a daytime booking, cash paid, not an eyebrow raised

Yes, same here for mercure LBG

livedangerous

Very helpful thanks chaps.  I was standing by to book a few hours for a meet today, but the girl wasn't firm enough with the comms.  Not going to commit to renting a room and risk her being a no show... I can stay at home and wank for free :)
But I'm going to use these tips next week I hope and report back.
Cheers

Offline shooter

Very helpful thanks chaps.  I was standing by to book a few hours for a meet today, but the girl wasn't firm enough with the comms.  Not going to commit to renting a room and risk her being a no show... I can stay at home and wank for free :)
But I'm going to use these tips next week I hope and report back.
Cheers
:cool:
Something not mentioned before is to check ebay-  :D yeah bit odd i know but sometimes see listings for premier in or travelodges in london that have been booked and cant be used. Have got a couple of rooms really cheap that way in the past, no prob checking in, just worth looking. I havent had much luck last few months but you never know.. :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:24:54 pm by shooter »