Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy naked massage - in north London / Finchley  (Read 3662 times)

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Looks like a fit milf.  Posting as 35 might be a bit on the low side.  No issue if the pics are accurate.  The kind of burd who can stay the same physically if she stays fit.  I reckon a real stunner winding the clock back a decade 

Pricing looks about right for norf London with what's on offer

Nowt on here.  And no mobile showing at the mo to do a search either

Any intel fellow UKP'ers ?

Offline Bassman

More pics here:

Heavily photo shopped pics. She's def hiding a belly. Face is more likely 50 or there abouts.

Online webpunter

Thanks B & B.  UKP at its finest  :thumbsup:  HL is -1

Offline Bassman

Year of birth looks to be 1979

Hidden Image/Members Only

Damn that's some bad genetics then as the 4 pic in the link I posted makes her look way older facially.

Offline Demuncher

There are a constant stream of Hungarian "masseuses" that work from a flat in Nth finchley.  The rota changes on a weekly basis.  I have seen a couple from this stable, both reviewed.  1 was a genuine masseuse,the other was not.  In both cases, more than a massage is on offer for an extra fee.  In language and conversation skills, one had non existent English, the other more than competent.

Will gladly TOFTT on this one once the number appears.

Offline joe diddley

This is the flat over the Paddy Power opposite Sainsburys in North Finchley, I believe. Saw Dr Prostate (Jasmin) here once. Despite a thorough search through the NHS and BUPA registers afterwards I couldn't find the good doctor's name listed but I still had a fairly good time with her. Busty Hungarian MILF offering sensual massage and titwanks.

Online webpunter

The 3rd floor i do recall
Park in Sainsburys & get the parking refunded when you buy something for more than a fiver

This one might be in residence ?
OLIVIA HOT MASSEUSE  External Link/Members Only
Haven't had a play yet

This is the flat over the Paddy Power opposite Sainsburys in North Finchley, I believe. Saw Dr Prostate (Jasmin) here once. Despite a thorough search through the NHS and BUPA registers afterwards I couldn't find the good doctor's name listed but I still had a fairly good time with her. Busty Hungarian MILF offering sensual massage and titwanks.

Offline Westworld101

She is currently away again  - back in Hungary as she works over there regularly.

Was previously based in Colindale, but now in ground floor flat opposite North Finchley cinema complex.

Good b2b and her English is pretty good also.

Disagree with the previous stomach comment - she is well toned all over.

Would recommend so keep an eye out for her mobile re-appearing.

Offline joe diddley

Park in Sainsburys & get the parking refunded when you buy something for more than a fiver

That's just what I did. Dr Prostate spoke very little English and we communicated through Google Translate on her laptop, a procedure made even more cumbersome through her keyboard being set out in a Hungarian arrangement rather than a QWERTY one. Where's the fucking 'f' again?

Online webpunter

:lol:

I wonder how much translation would be needed with Dr.P ?
Stuff to be covered off:

1/ lube or no lube ?  :scare:
2/ latex glove or not ?

I reckon there are usually 2 burds in residence @ Budapest-sur-Barnet

That's just what I did. Dr Prostate spoke very little English and we communicated through Google Translate on her laptop, a procedure made even more cumbersome through her keyboard being set out in a Hungarian arrangement rather than a QWERTY one. Where's the fucking 'f' again?

Offline joe diddley

I wonder how much translation would be needed with Dr.P ?

Funnily enough we didn't get to prostate massage in spite of her handle. Nice titwank!

Offline onedivergent

"i do professional erotic topless tantric massage with hand relief. Half an hour is £60, one hour is £80 x I also do fully naked nuru massage with hand relief. Half an hour is £80 and one hour £100 darling "

Above - the comms I have received on what services are offered.

I've pm a couple here who are experienced or knowledgeable on such matters and  if there are other services even FS at extra price but as I hope to visit in next few days can give my own intel .

One thing I do understand is that it's a massage service first and foremost so it's not as if should have anything extra but I should be given as standard either a slippery naked massage with orgasm  or sensual erotic massage with orgasm via hand relief touch .

As long as that is offered and provided then that's sweet. And if she is as she looks then crack on.

Offline onedivergent

For me not going to partake decided against it and looking at FS providers straight up in similar or really tontober price range. So someone else will have to toftt ! Cheers