Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: few short black london reviews  (Read 2120 times)

woodark

Been a lurker so thought it was about time I shared some good and not so good with you lot.
Time constrictive so don't expect war and peace.
All incalls

PRETTYBLACKGIRL ZIKA
External Link/Members Only   
Amazing nipples, probably a bit older than the stated 36, more like mid 40's but all told a good punt, been a few times and progressively better each time. owo. dfk (only after 2nd visit) Overall positive would return.  hotels.

AaliyahHoney
Heavily airbrushed pictures which don't show her rather large gut/gunt (the fat between the cunt and the gut) Quite a pretty friendly girl. owo, dfw. nice enough but won't rush back. fairly inexperienced. Very tall. Overall positive but wouldn't return unless 2nd or 3rd choice. Hotel.

Toni Toni
Nice friendly girl with apple figure, smallish tits but big arse. Not bad looking and bright girl. Good owo and responsive throughout punt. Overall positive wold return. serviced apartment

Ebony Koko
Friendly and fun with a great arse, good dfk and owo. Seen previous reports on 1 cum only in an hour but I only came once so can't comment. Enthusiastic. Overall positive would return. hotel

Mis RiRi
Offered bareack, I shit myself and just wanked over her tits and bailed. Be careful. Overall negative- would avoid. Hotel

Black peaches  or currently Cindystorm
Friendly, reasonable figure, hairy pussy and legit squirter. Not a bad punt for half an hour, decent dfk, owo,
Overall positive, would return.Rented working flat

Bootybouncy
Amazing arse and friendly lady, Didnt much like the location though, didn't feel that secure to couldn't relax. Nice lady tho, would return if in a hotel. Overall positive possibly retyrn to different location.  Rented working flat I think

Kandi more
Works at same location as cindystorm. Good dfk no owo all covered. great slim figure, better than pictures suggest. Qite dirty when encouraged. Overall positive, would return.

I'll do some more when I get the time.

Happy hunting.

Offline PleadInsanity

Welcome Woodark, While the info you have put is always good reference material it would be even better if reviewed individually. Could you make a review for each one in the review section and maybe expand a little on the info, it also allows you to add a rating for each punt.
This may help  External Link/Members Only

woodark

I'll try on my next escapade to do a "proper" review but as for re-writing these? Not going to happen I'm afraid, this is as good as it's gong to get. Time poor, cash not far behind...

Offline Sunny

Offline Gentlelovemaking

You met any black ladies in their 40s? External Link/Members Only

Bouncy Bounty is around that age bracket imo

woodark

You met any black ladies in their 40s? External Link/Members Only
Another fishy one.new but looks iffy to me.

Zika is up there for 40 plus, ebony pru was ok, no link but youll find her on aw, big natural tits, loves anal but house in streatham was a shithole. tidy the fucking place up eh?!
I'll post if I think of anymore

Offline joe diddley

Another fishy one.new but looks iffy to me.

Zika is up there for 40 plus, ebony pru was ok, no link but youll find her on aw, big natural tits, loves anal but house in streatham was a shithole. tidy the fucking place up eh?!
I'll post if I think of anymore

Pru never used to offer anal (never saw her but check her AW profile and posts on another site). I remember when she discovered it becoming instantly totally messianic!

cheekychapito

I've seen RiRi once and been trying to get another go. Never offered me BB. Found her quite nice.