Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy 20  (Read 1220 times)

2 review(s) for Amy_20 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wholuvsubaby

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Amy last Sunday as I knew that she has moved away from the SizeX group in Windsor Quay and gone indie working from the opposite end of the City in the roath/cathays areashe has changed her profile on aw too and operating as Amy20ut same girl.

been on my list for a while but i have not visited as had too many crap EE punts and her reviews have been a bit hit and miss, but thought that as an indie on her own she will have to provide a great service to survive.

comms were good and parking easy, within 25 mins of first speaking to her i was at her front door. Place was in a shared block so did not feel out of place.

admin out of the way and she helped me undress, which i always like.

she is reasonably pretty, nice eyes and petite features nice tits, not an ounce of fat on her and for me a little on the skinny size, but hey what was i expecting when she openly advertises that she is small. Doooh!

dfk with a fair bit of passion.

no offer of massage at start of end but they are usually rubbish anyway.

she was dirty and did not rush but it lacked something. it felt less like the gfe that i was hoping for and more like a routine service. Nonethe less she is tight and after 5 mins of pumping in various positions i downloaded with a great view of her arse and back.

would i return? maybe.....................based on current service level but if she adds some passion then yes i would.

SirPhilipXX

I'll see her from that review - I like the fact that she offers dfk and owo, she's easy to book and may be available at short notice.

SirFrank

Looks as fit as and titties so fine they wanna make you stand up and beg for buttermilk

Offline Montywales

I was pleased with the service I had last Saturday and considering seeing her again this's weekend