Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions for very early or very late massage booking on weekends  (Read 433 times)

Offline ChenWen

Hi.

I am visiting London next month and would like some help please. My only opening is late (after 11 pm) or early morning (session ending no later than 9:30 am) on the weekend. I will be staying in zone 1, both outcall and incall are ok.

Previously I had been able to book these:
Diana of Knightbrigde, morning booking, but she never showed up for incall. Waited 15 min before giving up.

Aria Tantra. Late booking outcall, but she cancelled last minute.

Christine of Sheperd bush. Early booking. Excellent booking, but I cannot find her again.

Been searching around and found Heidi Love on adultwork. She offers early booking, but I have never met her. She is currently my first choice, but any other suggestions would be very helpfull.

Offline 76shen

Hi.

I am visiting London next month and would like some help please. My only opening is late (after 11 pm) or early morning (session ending no later than 9:30 am) on the weekend. I will be staying in zone 1, both outcall and incall are ok.

Previously I had been able to book these:
Diana of Knightbrigde, morning booking, but she never showed up for incall. Waited 15 min before giving up.

Aria Tantra. Late booking outcall, but she cancelled last minute.

Christine of Sheperd bush. Early booking. Excellent booking, but I cannot find her again.

Been searching around and found Heidi Love on adultwork. She offers early booking, but I have never met her. She is currently my first choice, but any other suggestions would be very helpfull.

Have you tried searching on yelp.co.uk.

Offline Jonestown

There are places around Brewer Street/top end of Rupert Street that should be open to your needs.

Offline ChenWen

Offline ChenWen

There are places around Brewer Street/top end of Rupert Street that should be open to your needs.
I am not familiar with these places. Guess they dont have websites? 😂