Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Sisi  (Read 1021 times)

Stevensmiles

External Link/Members Only

Sisi has been reviewed before. I think when she toured Reading but she told me she is only offering incalls in Surbiton now.

Sisi has been going for quite some time and it was at least three years ago I visited her for the first time. I was in the area again yesterday and just as an off chance she was free, I gave her a call.
No problem she said. So off I went.

Sisi works from a small flat in a block not far from Surbiton Station. Parking is pay n display but as I was on public transport cos I was drinking later. I can’t tell you how easy it is to park or how much it costs.

Sisi says she is 34. It’s difficult to tell but I’ll give her the benefit if she says 34-40.
Very slim.
Her profile suggests supermodel looks but that’s taking it a bit too far.
She is attractive but stunning..... no.

The service is gfe.
Lots of touching, feeling, DFK.
Oral without and reverse.
Sisi will go with the flow so to speak.

I went for doggy then missionary to finish but the foreplay lasted quite a while.
One thing I did notice was the hair around her nipples. Just a whisp or two. I think this was also pointed out by someone before.

A positive rating but nothing spectacular. I think judging by her reviews and recommendations on her profile. Sisi is fairly good value for money in a market place where girls of her ilk are similarly priced.

Would I go back. Probably not. Twice is an ok number for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP...…..glad you enjoyed...….I normaly pull out any hair that I find outside of her nayuarally bushed puss...……..lol...……...she likes foreplay and dressing up so my last meets have been like this......age wise you are spot on and she is very trim for that age has a much younger body... :hi: