Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirters/gushers  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Borabora

Can anyone recommend reliable squirters and gushers in the london or surrounding area? Really struggling to find someone who has a good gush and actually honours the booking. Having been let down by my regular squirter twice in 3 days, made the booking travelled an hour to get to her and then nothing!

Someone who can genuinely get themselves going and squirt all over you would be good, not just a one time squirrel.

Thanks in advance chaps

Offline LLPunting

Can anyone recommend reliable squirters and gushers in the london or surrounding area? Really struggling to find someone who has a good gush and actually honours the booking. Having been let down by my regular squirter twice in 3 days, made the booking travelled an hour to get to her and then nothing!

Someone who can genuinely get themselves going and squirt all over you would be good, not just a one time squirrel.

Thanks in advance chaps

Do.
The.
Research.

You don't honestly think you're the first to ask this question?   :dash:

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks in advance chaps
Not seen her myself but l have been in convo with someone who has and she is recommended.

External Link/Members Only

Who is your regular  :unknown:

Offline bonapati

Unique_monica
Fantasy Courtesan
And if she hadn’t retired... Maggie21

These 2 will I guarantee you will flood the room if you know what you are doing with your fingers

Btw. Would you mind sharing info on who your “regular” is please.

Offline LLPunting

Unique_Monica pisses, she doesn't squirt.  Taste and consistency are different.

Offline Borabora

Not seen her myself but l have been in convo with someone who has and she is recommended.

Who is your regular  :unknown:

My regular was squirting kumslut, lately she’s been really bad in sorting out a meeting, I think it’s something to do with childcare!

Might give cumfuckmyarse a shot, she’s got plenty of good reviews!!

Offline Klaxon22

Suzy the Kitten will gladly squirt for you if you finger her while she uses a vibrator

Offline Josler

A few years ago Lotty12345 near Chessington World of Adventure was a true squirter throughout the booking, my only experience of a lady with those skills.  Do not know if she still works or not

Offline Waterhouse

A few years ago Lotty12345 near Chessington World of Adventure was a true squirter throughout the booking, my only experience of a lady with those skills.  Do not know if she still works or not
Think Lotty retired/moved on couple of years ago. She's not around Hampton/ Chessington anymore as far as I know.