Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello guys I'm Laura new Le3 Leicester Rom  (Read 614 times)

Offline Formicahunt

Looking at the pictures I wondered, if she's filtered her face maybe these are real pictures, in which case she could be real and I get to diddle with a pale young girl. Messaged back straight away and an hour later I was on a road off the top end of Narborough Rd. Girl behind the door was clearly not the girl in the photos, dyed blonde, about 5' 6" but with a nice big ass in a tight black dress. We went upstairs into the darkest room imaginable, only candlelight. Paid her the £40 and I undressed and got on the massive bed. Now this bit would have got her a positive, she climbed across me, dress hitched up and started a hand job, I pulled her dress over her hips and had a good grab of her ass, illuminated only by the glow of her laptop and candle. Then the condom went on for a 30 second blowjob, and without enquiry she got on top of me for cowgirl, dress still on. I slipped the straps down and got hold her tits and was met with 'cum now bby'. I asked her to get on her back and to be fair she got her legs wide and I hammered away but when her phone buzzed she answered it, starting a conversation while I did her. Felt a bit kinky and I blew my beans. She carried on with her call, handed me wipes and I was on my way.

In short - decent ass and tits but it's a mediocre P+D at best.

External Link/Members Only

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. Sounds a harsh rating but as always your choice  :hi:

Offline versace

Dark bedroom
30 seconds blowie
"Cum now bby"
On her phone in the middle of shagging

Yep, well deserved negative. Thank you for your honest review.

Offline Formicahunt

Thanks for the review. Sounds a harsh rating but as always your choice  :hi:

Sorry mate, it was so dark I didn't see you in the corner.