Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LARA_SEXY - Belsize Park  (Read 584 times)

Big Cat

Saw Lara a while back - she lives alone in one of those one room/converted loft deals about 10mins from Belsize Park tube

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you require kissing or sensuality from your WGs don't bother, but if you want to fuck a super tight little body then go for it. I was in the area and needed to unload - a search brought up Lara and her ass pics were just the ticket

Friendly, playful girl, very good english, appears to be well-educated. Facially not bad at all, I'd say she has a "posh" face, gave me the air of being some rich guy's daughter gone bad or something. That's what I imagined as I was shagging her anyway  :P

Pleasant character and cracking body aside - she's uncomfortable with activity around her boobs and neck. That was disappointing so I just drilled her instead - doggy was great and she really goes for it in cowgirl. Her blow job is nothing to write home about.

So yes, a very bangable little body, one of the fittest to my memory, worth £60 if you're in the area and just want to crack on for half an hour. I was glad I didn't travel to see her, and would only return as a back up plan in the area

Thumbs in the middle. 

Offline pumps

wow your brave, you went and visited a girl that had three really crappy pictures on her profile.

Big Cat

Considering a punt you had recently down the road, I'm definitely not as brave as you pumps

Offline pumps

Considering a punt you had recently down the road, I'm definitely not as brave as you pumps

Dunno if bravery had anything to do with that. I could see what I was letting myself in for, you on the other hand...like walking the plank  :P

Big Cat

Well then, bravery is clearly subjective. I'd have walked if I didn't like the look of her, but oh my that body was tight... as was evident in the photos  :P