Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabitha Pure Spa Indian E17  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Tomcat

So my main plan was to see the girl in the below link, sent text message made my booking with services agreed.

External Link/Members Only avoid if possible

Got to the location (Street name removed) I called address given, made my way to the house as I got there and not being racist a young Somali or Ethiopian looking guy at the door waiting to go in, skinny dude seen more meat on a butchers pencil so I walked past the house got to the corner text the WG no reply sent another message have you got me mixed up or double booked no reply, so decided to go back home but then I realised 15 minute walk is Pure Spa (Street name removed)

I called seemed like a Thai lady picked the phone up, I asked ok to come there in 15 minutes yes no problem, made my way there.

External Link/Members Only 

Got there, the shop is on a main road very busy cars going by bus stop close by it didn’t bother I had my mask on, I went in and at the reception desk nice Indian lady, she asked me if I call replied yes then she asked about what type of massage I opted for the soft touch for the hour that's £50.

Room: I was taken into the room mid sized plenty of space nice and warm another door I assume must be the shower room, anyway Sabitha asked me to get undressed and lay on the table she will be back in a minute, whoosh my clothes came off me on the table.

Sabitha: She is in her late thirtes to early forties size 6 to 8 dressed in her massure uniform black leggings  fair skinned  south Indian from Kerala, in she comes.

Service: lays a towel completly over me gets on the table then starts to press up and down my body with her weight must be a warm up session, after a while moves the towel up and applies warm oil on soles of my feet press her knuckles in felt great, moves the towel down covering my butt and legs starts working on my upper back with her hands then uses her forearms then uses her elbows oochh that hurts, she did this top to bottom all over, as time goes by I was waiting for the CC swipes but nothing, but she went deep down groin and thigh  area rubbing past my nut sack reaching right under from the back, after both sides she asked me turn over to do my front as I did she asked do you want me to finish you off near the end asked how mush she said £20  a bit over priced but still agreed as I needed to blow my load, anyway she works her way from my neck down to my arms thighs and feet comes back up more oil in the groin area starts to rub under my nut sack then balls then slowly works on my shaft gently with her thumb she's rubbing my bell end it was so sensitive I just grabbed her ass she didn't say anything I tried to hold off shooting my load my hand went under her crouch then she says you can rub on the outside but no hands going in her leggings I'm pressing her crouch boom shot my load, she cleans me up and tells me to lay there and relax goes out the room for a minute or so comes back in with a bowel of hot water and two steaming hot flannels starts to rub me down all over asks me to stand up arms out giving me a good rub down on my back.

Slight chit chat about different types of massage she does length of time etc...

Getting dressed I wanted to ask her about the shower facilities but I didn't, paid her the £20 for the HE, I said I'll see her again in a couple of weeks only 15 minute bus ride from where I live, now I have a choice of Pure Spa and The Natural Health Centre Leytonstone both close by.

Sabitha is an average looking indian lady slim fair skinned, I think at best far as she will go is just a HE but a very good massage but painful at certain points.

In my head humming and harring about price for the ending, I know The Natural Health Centre £80 will get you B2B and HE and a £100 all the way and more action with a couples of girls not all.

I would probably see Sabitha maybe once a month.

TC
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 02:21:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline NuruGuru

not being racist a young Somali or Ethiopian looking guy at the door waiting to go in....go back home but then I realised 15 minute walk is Pure Spa Mark House Rd.

If you weren't meaning to be "racist" and you also realised that it was YOU who made a mistake about the location - what does seeing a random black guy (particularly Somalian or Ethiopian) have to do with anything related to your review?

Offline dwagonkin1

Saying your not being racist then going to someones race when it has no relevance is top tier racism.

Offline myothernameis

Got to the location Lea Bridge Rd, I called address given, made my way to the house as I got there and not being racist a young Somali or Ethiopian looking guy at the door waiting to go in, skinny dude seen more meat on a butchers pencil

Just by saying your not being racist, makes me think, this was your intention from the beginning, and your trying to justify the comment

Offline Djpapz

Thanks for review.

How big were her boobs? Do you think B2B would have been on offer?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So my main plan was to see the girl in the below link, sent text message made my booking with services agreed.
I don't know what or who you are trying to review here, you have posted about the one you wanted to see but didn't because of some racial issue then you post about your second choice in the same thread.

It's one SP per review so this has been moved to discussions, BTW do not post street names.

Online sparkus

Tomcat, it's the second time a review of yours has been shunted to this board where fewer people will see it as you've included details about several SPs at once and gone against the rules.

You're clearly putting a lot of time in to visit and review these places so perhaps just stick to reviewing one SP at a time.

You could have made the first encounter into a separate review.

On the other hand thanks for the tip about this unknown place.