Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX MISS TIFFANY - time waster  (Read 817 times)

2 review(s) for XXX SARAH LOVE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Babblefish

External Link/Members Only

Complete time waster. Profile looks good so I’ve wasted 3 days writing to her. she has an auto reply saying to contact her on WhatsApp but there is no number, and every reply gets the same Message. No login for 3 days. Time wasting bollocks.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Jay from The Inbetweeners posting his personal wank fantasies
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline inspetorbarros

Offline The Italian Stallion

External Link/Members Only

Complete time waster. Profile looks good so I’ve wasted 3 days writing to her. she has an auto reply saying to contact her on WhatsApp but there is no number, and every reply gets the same Message. No login for 3 days. Time wasting bollocks.

Hidden Image/Members Only
How do you rate this?

Offline Babblefish

Sorry my mistake can we change to a negative
Banned reason: Jay from The Inbetweeners posting his personal wank fantasies
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online Dark_Gable

Babblefish, was a booking actually confirmed? From your opening post, this is not clear. It just seems as though you have been messaging her and she hasn't replied to you, this doesn't warrant a review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Babblefish, was a booking actually confirmed? From your opening post, this is not clear. It just seems as though you have been messaging her and she hasn't replied to you, this doesn't warrant a review.

+1 this isn't a review, just a punter having a whinge. Personally I would have contacted her on the the number given on her profile. Not that I would have done, mind. OP seems to have a penchant for cheap anal barebackers.