Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige - Serenity Massage Scunthorpe  (Read 1131 times)

Offline pipwillow

Let me begin by saying the session did not happen, however, there are enough positives to be worth reporting.

The venue itself was one of the best looking and most upmarket and safe feeling I have ever encountered.. like a good health spa.

I had called ahead to see Paige specifically, based on this info..

External Link/Members Only

However, when I got there, it was very clear that the person in the photo was either totally different or from a long time ago.

To be fair to Paige, she was very understanding and completely at ease with my choice to walk, and I really do think there would be many punters who would love her body , age, and , in person, lovely manner... but, to me, the true build and age of the person was too far from the photos provided for my liking

Offline hornypunter

What age and size would you put her at?

Offline Adoniron

It's apparent from the photos that she's a big girl and her profile says she's a size 20 - unless it's been updated since the OP saw her.

Offline hullad

A bit too much meat on the bone for me also  :unknown:

Offline pipwillow

Im not too good at sizes,

but I would say the photo is of someone who is "ample / chubby/ curvy" where as the person in real life, was more SSBBW with much looser fat on the arms and legs rather than in a "more to love but toned" which is very much what I was hoping for .... and I mean all the above in the most respect to the lady in question, there is room for both body types.

Age I would say late fourties , much more lunch lady looking than ruben-esque, by my own eye.

Offline hornypunter

Im not too good at sizes,

but I would say the photo is of someone who is "ample / chubby/ curvy" where as the person in real life, was more SSBBW with much looser fat on the arms and legs rather than in a "more to love but toned" which is very much what I was hoping for .... and I mean all the above in the most respect to the lady in question, there is room for both body types.

Age I would say late fourties , much more lunch lady looking than ruben-esque, by my own eye.
Thanks for that. Seems they are more economic with the truth than most parlours. A big difference between 24 years old and in her forties.