Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Scarlet - Huddersfield  (Read 3573 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7457637) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sensual Scarlet – Huddersfield

In Call – 1 hour £150

Seen this one come up on the discussion board asking for info in December

Then in February I decided to fire a text asking her what her working days are and her location in Huddersfield, roughly, which she replied to promptly.

We had several comms by emails, she asked what style of service I was looking for which I sent detailed info.  Next email she sent her mobile number asking me to send this info to her mobile number and my AW username.

She was booked up all week and gave me her next availability for the following week. At the time there was no UKP reviews for her but decided to risk and make a booking.  She asked for the booking to be done through AW booking system so we could leave feedback, which sounded encouraging.

Later that day I sent a proposed day and time which she confirmed, and I placed a booking on AW as she asked.

Since then, there has recently been a review done on here by “Numberone”

Morning of the meet sent the usual text message confirming our meet, and all is well my end and she replied with confirmation.

It was her first meet of the day which I prefer, a 9am meet for one hour and with it being early morning I set off giving plenty of time with early morning traffic.  Surprisingly the roads were quiet, and I arrived 25 mins early.  Sent a message 10 mins to booking time and received a prompt reply with door number and a point of reference which was her house.   

She lives in the area of Birkby in Huddersfield, a row of terraced houses so it’s not that discreet and there was an elderly couple walking round front of their house next door when I arrived.  Most of the houses haven’t got numbers on their doors so had to go back and then count door number to her’s that she gave.

There is plenty of off-street parking and I parked right outside her place.  Sat a minute or so looking at the house and these two elderly couple still walking round the front of their house and was a little hesitant to walk to her door, not being confident I was at the correct house either.   

Then I gets a text saying, “come in door open”, at that point could see the door was open at the house I was parked at so went to the gate and walked down the path to the house, as I got to the door she opened it fully with the usual hiding behind.

As I turned round, I was more than pleasantly surprised, she is a good-looking girl and IMHO FAF, (subjective I know).

She was dressed in pink matching lingerie with suspenders, pink stockings and something over the top, and for the life in me can’t remember was it was, something on the lines of a silk dressing gown.

From there we walked through the living room and kitchen to some stairs to the bedroom.  House was modern and clean from what I recall, I wasn’t particularly looking as my eyes were fixed on this quite tall slim fit body walking in front of me.

Age is about right, 5’8” ish with heels, which she kept on throughout our meet.  Long to her waist, wavey red head, size 8 fit slim body not an ounce of fat, clearly looks after her figure, pale blue eyes, ice blue very attractive young lady.

Into the bedroom and she discarded her silk dressing gown, and she looked fucking edible and I tried.  She then sat on the bed as I got undressed chatting away, she’s down to earth, friendly and felt we got on well no awkwardness.

Sat next to her and paying compliments about her look and she said she didn’t know what to put on, she couldn’t have looked better if I’d dressed her myself, and then made reference to her eyes which she just smiled. 

At this point she came in for a kiss pushing me onto my back on the bed, this was the start of a snogfest from start to finish.  After a minute repositioned ourselves on the bed and continued groping each other.  Then she kissed me all the way down until she got to my cock and gave an amazing OWO BJ, no hands looking up at me and took me to the back of her throat as she gagged couple of times.

After a few minutes I stopped her and pulled her up for more DFK and slipped her bra off to reveal large well done soft to the touch enhanced breasts with large suck able nipples which were responsive.

Then made my way down her body kissing until I reached her pussy.  She had some sort of moisturiser on her pussy, not lube but it tasted sweet and a nice smell to it which didn’t last long as I licked it all off.  She was very responsive and got very wet after a couple of minutes and introduced a finger hunting for the pleasure zone as I gave long slow licks.

I was there quite a while, she kept looking down from time to time and make appreciative noises as she played with her nipples.  She then pulled me up and we began to have another snogfest as she wanked and played with my cock.  I said I love giving oral and she replied well you can stay down there the full hour if you want, I love it. So thought I’d go back down for a while longer as I wasn’t sure she had an orgasm and hate to be defeated.

Again, long slow licks and she became absolutely soaking after a few minutes and her clit and labia was swollen and became quite a mouth full as I sucked it into my mouth.  Appreciative noises became louder, she was now clamping my finger inside gyrating then came too orgasm which I was convinced and slowly licked to bring her down.

Back up for more snogging and she went back down on me and almost sucked my cock off going deep to the back of her throat, gagging and mascara now running down her face.  Noticed time was going quicker than I thought, 20 mins left so asked to be rubbered up.

Into mish for the next 15 mins or so snogging away from time to time and she was clamping my cock inside her, could feel the sap rising so pulled out took the rubber of and said finish me with BJ.   

Again, took me to the back of her throat and eventually shot my load, she kept going until I finished, that was one intense orgasm I had, and she swallowed the lot. Looke at my watch and I was 10 mins over my hour.  Few more kisses and I made the move to get dressed, didn’t want to push it.  She passed me some wipes but only needed them to wipe my mouth area and hands, my cock was clean as a whistle LOL

There was no rushing me out and we had a really nice chat as I got dressed.

I was really taken back with this one how nice she was, not sure what I was expecting really, and IMHO good looking and FAF body.

Whilst I was getting dressed and with her being the age she is, I did question her about this line of work but didn’t want to be too intrusive with a thousand and one questions so tried to be discreet.  Told me she had recently moved from her hometown of Birmingham, has a slight brummie accent, said she has a full-time job Wednesdays to Sunday and her days off are Mondays and Tuesdays when she can work this job from 9am to when she decides to finish.

When she’s working her normal day job, Wed – Sun she is available from 4.30pm

Told me she’s new to AW site and still getting her head round it.  I asked if she did this type of work when she lived in Birmingham and she replied no and didn’t elaborate any further, I didn’t question that any further and come across I was interrogating her.  She knows what she’s doing and very confident and I get the feeling she’s not new to this line of work but could be wrong, who knows.

I will see this one again for sure, very enthusiastic GFE and very sensual if that’s your thing.  She did at the comms point before our meet asked what type of service I was looking for, so maybe there is another side to her.

:hi:

Online Numberone

Offline viper13

Much better than my report!

Yours was more to the point and gave details of service which what a review is all about  :thumbsup:
More than what some do on here and ask for info :dash:

Offline Candyman1900

Nice one viper on the hot list she goes

Offline Thelatitude0

Nice review.

Thanks for all those details.

Offline viper13

See her rates have gone up, didn't think it would last long, she's been busy since she registered.
Also she's been doing Blow n Go service and Pump n Dump:

10 min BJ ow £30 and OWO + CIM n swallow £40
10 min Anal £40 pump n dump

Offline viper13

Well, it looks like she's given up her day job and gone full time with this one.
Now says her new availability is Mon - Sun 1030am - 9pm
Did say she's been busy since she registered

Online Tongue in Cheeks

Booked in the end of next week, great comms so far, all looking good.

We shall see  :hi:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She sounds like a good replacement for Starlightsugar, who unfortunately deserted the faithfull some time ago and maybe a little more adventurous?

Offline Cm738

Just had 30mins with her......wholly fuck....that is all.

Offline viper13

Just had 30mins with her......wholly fuck....that is all.

Look forward to your review  :hi:

Online Tongue in Cheeks

I look forward to next weekend Viper, sounds like I am in for a serious booking.

With Scarlet of course not with you  :D :D :D

Offline viper13

I look forward to next weekend Viper, sounds like I am in for a serious booking.

With Scarlet of course not with you  :D :D :D

I have a booking next week too  :thumbsup:

And it's not with you either, or Scarlet  :lol: