Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava-Gracey - Doncaster  (Read 1927 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6178012) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Boff321

External Link/Members Only
Location.... Doncaster . Not the most private property and could be an issue for some people due to it being on a row of shops but I didn't mind.
Price... 120 per hour

Meeting happened early may. She's larger than advertised but I still thought she was good looking and very sexy gorgeous eyes. Was met with some deep french kissing plenty of tongue and a feel of her huge boobs and I paid and stripped off and got on bed where she gave me a great blow job nice and deep with lots of eye contact and I shot my load on her boobs. Then condom on and she rode me like a champ was excellent tbh. I bent her over in doggy and finished in the bag nice little chat on the bed and a bit more kissing and it was finish time I got dressed and left exactly an hour after I walked in.
Great lass , great fuck and good value for the money at 120.
I shall definitely be returning to see her.

Offline Candyman1900

Seems this lass has sorted herself out and is delivering a good service now after a string of dodgy reviews. Might have to pop in and try her. Wonder if they are still doing duos?

Offline Ghost89

I believe she’s a deposit thief from previous reports. Wonder if she’s still doing that.

Offline Boff321

I had no problems with her she never asked for a deposit. Straight forward communication. Couple of texts and meet was arranged. And then she shagged my head off when I got there it was brill