Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lixiedust - Barnsley  (Read 3653 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6424056) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline schu_driven

Comms: Good comms, wanted to push back by 30 mins initially, and then back to the original time, I agreed to both.

Money: 100 for 30mins

Girl & Meet: Brooke's been on my HL for a while and I was in Leeds for the day, so it was on.
Always wanted to fuck a tiny teen, but apart from the tight fanny, everything else was below par.

Started off with our kits off and her talking about topics that weren't even remotely connected to the sex we were about to have - about her friend being unwell and she's got to leave soon and also get something to eat, so can we finish when I/if finish, etc rather than full 30 mins, etc. You expect a shit punt when that happens after you hand over the tokens.

So anyway started off with mish, and she was nice and tight, but then lack of interest and her just laying there, wasn't doing anything for me.
In fact it got so off-putting, that floppy dick was about to turn up, and I decided to just use my hands and popped 20mins in.

Off the HL. In fact the last couple punts have been so shite, might take a break for 3 months   :unknown:
even considering hanging up the Johnny    :timeout:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Captain caveman 69

I was gonna book this one but there was a video circulating on here of her sucking dick it was possibly the worst blow job I'd ever seen . I felt sorry for the guy :hi:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 04:51:01 pm by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline Night-Owl

Cute girl, no sex appeal whatsoever.

The frigid videos online are off putting.

Massive shame, shes got the body and looks to make a killing :unknown:

Offline Dubai boy

What video Have you any link ?

Offline supermart

Honestly, can confirm. Seen her twice now..she's fit but she just waffles on. Second time I went she just kept going on about how she didnt wanna work that day etc... And was talking about her other clients a lot..

Offline Bigdirtytoyboy

Seen this one recently what an absolute waste of money she was telling me some awful stories about how people get robbed and how she’s know it to happen with her other clients (not a great way to get you hard if I’m honest lol) I then got the dreaded feel any minute some smack head was going to bust in and rob me so a 30min meet turned into me been in and out with in 5min such a shame as the thought of fucking a tiny teen really dose get you going when you look at her pics ect but as soon as you enter and hand the tokens over that part of it soon goes out of the window and your left with the reality of a very in experienced girl that dosnt really know how to get someone going, I bet she dosnt have many repeat clients that’s for sure. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 07:15:06 am by Bigdirtytoyboy »

Offline GingerNuts