Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-Viki- Slough TOFTT  (Read 1090 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6693697) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Often Visitor

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place today

Fancied a quick blow and go and saw this profile on AW sent a text and she confirmed everything was include owo cim facial all for £30 VFM in my opinion so wasn’t expecting a stunner. Couldn’t find a review so decided to TOFTT

Messaged and agreed a time at a well known block of flats in Slough used by many SP’s

Arrived at the venue and a girl was just leaving so the door was open and called to confirm the flat number which I have visited before, went up a couple of flights of stairs and knocked on the door.
Door opened with no hiding, stood in front of me was Matt Lucas AKA Vicky Pollard :angry: and she asked who I was there to see, Then this size 16 women appeared smiling who looked sort of like the girl in the profile but might have been a size 12 ten years ago, not for me I said and left :dash:

Offline nigel4498

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for checking her out. I was tempted recently. 5'9" size 12, 32yo, polish and £80/hr. What could go wrong? Maybe a few sizes bigger and a few more years, but I'm a forgiving kind of guy. Then I checked the PG. Best 60p I've spent for a long time. Massive tits and a bit tubby, which, is fine, but I didn't find her attractive  whatsoever. I thought about a blow and go to have a fondle of her tits but I couldn't bring myself to do it.