Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamie - A1 Massage Parlour (Bradford)  (Read 22410 times)

jack_walsh

Half an hour with Jamie.

External Link/Members Only

I decided to try out a massage parlour out of curiosity more than anything. There are three in the next town to me but I daren't go in any of them in case I bump into someone I know, like my dad.  So a quick bit of research took me to the Thornton area outside of Bradford, about 30 minutes drive for me. I passed the place twice before actually parking up. I know, dodgy or what but it's on a main road right next to a car garage and opposite residential homes. I had to park on the main road which I wasn't happy with and pretty much outside the door with a sign marked 'A1'.  Lot's more things to learn for me in these clandestine activities.

So I press the buzzer and am let in by a burly man who looked at me and realised I'm a first timer. Probably from the look of fear in my eyes.  I actually told him it was my first time in a parlour to which he replied, "don't worry, love, Jamie will take care of you." You can imagine that in a camp voice and you're there.  Anyway, he was a very a nice man actually.  I expected to have a choice from a sofa of girls but that didn't happen. I wasn't fussed at that point, to be honest. I declined a drink offered by the nice man.

After sorting the particulars I was pointed in the direction of a spare room to wait for Jamie.  The room was pretty basic but clean and tidy. Some effort had been made with the bed area, soft lighting, all the usual stuff. There was a small shower cubicle in the corner. Jamie arrive a few minutes later in just knickers and bra, and wow!!  Slightly older than expected but no ugly mug. Plenty of curves, smooth firm skin, good to touch and stroke.

First a gentle massge which was very relaxing. Then I flipped over and straight in oral (not owo). She certainly excelled in this area even with the latex on.  Then into several positions before I was done in.  I must add that she was surprisingly tighter than expected.

Overall I rate Jamie as 8/10 purely because she was a suprisingly excellent shag, not a looker but very friendly and smily too. I just enjoyed myself and that counts for a lot. I reckon she's capable of a lot more if asked as I imagine she has several years of experience.

The parlour itself was ok overall and just I imagined a parlour at these prices would look. Plenty of 'thank you's, and 'see ya again' on my way out.   Some of the neighbours across the road were out washing cars and in the garden, I got the impression they were having a nosey at me. Oh well.

There are plenty of good looking girls on the website. The parlour is certainly not up market but I would go back if could find somewhere else to park. I'll call ahead next time to find out who's on duty and where I can park safely.

Offline wristjob

Glad you had fun :)

I have only been to 1 parlour in Bradford, not sure possibly Cosmopolitan, a fair few years back. Pretty crappy experience and I got this old boot. As I walked out this gorgeous girl was walking out after seeing her client. All about learning how they work - next time maye check the rota, phone ahead to see what girls are on/available. Some will let you book ahead,

I'm guessing the place you daren't go is Dewsbury? I went to flair once and walked - it seemed to be either old old women or girls who didn't do much - parlour experience. I've been to the office a few times but would only really recommend Sophia and there are a load of new girls and they are too tight to get photos done so no clue what you are getting or what services they offer.