Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full body massage with extras in Colchester area??  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Connectwrx

Hi. I'm looking for a good full body massage experience with extras in the Colchester area..
Can anyone recommend?? Thanks in advance.

Offline Connectwrx

Can anyone recommend a good massage service I'm Colchester area please?? Struggling to finding, apart from the obvious 'osbourne street'.  Thanks

Offline Connectwrx

Knightrider

I went to osborne street a couple off times last month,the new lady gave a very good massage and the extras that she offered was happy massage, Naked and oral, had the first 2 for 35 extra. .

Offline Connectwrx

Thanks. Sounds like it might be worth popping in. Was she attractive??

Knightrider

Yes she was attractive, had a nice pair of tits

Offline Connectwrx

Have you got her contact number, or you just walked in?? Cheers

Knightrider

I just walked in and was offered to see the new girl, you can sort the extras out at the start of the session

henpunt

Knightrider

Depends on  who you see, between 25 and 35 for the extras , depending on what you want

Offline Fatrobbutler

Not the old Chinese woman then?
Nice tits but the face is off putting!

Knightrider

I have seen the older lady once, the  massage was good with  naked and HE .she is always there but will offer the services of the other girl working there. Did message her yesterday and was told there is a new girl working called wenni, she has only been there a week. Hoping to pay a vist soon

henpunt

Anyone been to Osbourne St recently? If so any idea of the quality of the girls working? Can be hit and miss

Offline Feeling Hopefull

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172630.0

Hopefully the link above is my review of one, I'm on my phone so may have done it wrong  :)