Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Alice1 - Cambridge  (Read 1572 times)

mbutler

I know i'm not very good at writing reviews, so apologies in advance.

Lovely Alice: External Link/Members Only
1-hour: £140

Good stuff:
She's great looking - the profile picture is her, so if you think she looks good there, she probably does!
Great body - Good C-cup (I'd guess), great arse, short, good shape.
Really nice and enthusiastic - it was her encouraging me to "go again" rather than the other way around (for a change).
Tight - I've shagged arse-holes that with more give.  :yahoo:
Mid-20s I'd guess, maybe early 20s

Bad stuff:
No DFK - was a bit light and not very "girlfriendy"
No fingers - I was encouraged with the licking, but fingers weren't allowed inside
No CiM

It was a bit of a blur, but it went something like: Arrived early and told to come up.  Offered a drink and a shower (had a drink, but didn't need a shower), some gentle kissing (mentioned above), she removed her bra - great tits (also mentioned above), reverse oral (tasted nice and reacted like she was enjoying it), she returned the favour - but I didn't last long (nothing to be proud of  :(), nice chat while I recovered and she initiated round 2 using her mouth - which did the trick, so she got on top (cowgirl) and bounced for as long as she needed to before pop number 2.  We had a much shorter break, and she tried to get me going again, but 3-times in an hour is definitely not possible any more (although I'm going to go back and try).

Definitely recommend a visit (she says she's in Cambridge until Sunday).

Offline Rock123

Cheers for the review and I am tempted.

Is she english? What nationality is she from as I am avoiding Eastern Europeans no matter how well they look.

Offline Big Bad R

Cheers for the review and I am tempted.

Is she english? What nationality is she from as I am avoiding Eastern Europeans no matter how well they look.

The clue is on her adultwork profile......Romanian !

mbutler

Yes. She's Romanian, but not typicall of a Romanian WG for sure.

The clue is on her adultwork profile......Romanian !

SaneOnes

So, did you fuck her "tight" arse during the cowgirl in the second round or during the attempted 3rd round?

mbutler

So, did you fuck her "tight" arse during the cowgirl in the second round or during the attempted 3rd round?

No. Sorry if I mislead you there. Anal was not on offer - I meant her pussy was tight (tighter than some arses I've fucked). Definitely no a-levels there.