Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy23 - Southampton  (Read 1694 times)

6 review(s) for 23lucy (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

vp40aa

After some glowing recommendations on here, I decided to use my hard earned and very quietly saved punting funds on the lovely Lucy - 'twas a good investment.  After a quick call this morning to not Lucy - (mentioned here before - sounded east european and quite scary)  a half hour booking was made (£60.00) 

Met at the door by Lucy in, well, not a lot - pink underwear and a huge smile.  She was very relaxed and chatty and after paperwork was sorted was straight into some lovely french kissing.  What followed was mostly me enjoying her not being shy when it came to toys (I love to watch :-) ) followed by her riding me on top and a very explicit toy show to finish.

Ticked all my boxes this time around but I need to see her again for more fucking and to test the strength of the sofa. She will be very addictive.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:30:18 pm by vp40aa »

Offline nigel4498

I too met with Lucy again yesterday morning.
Always a brilliant service, 5 star GFE.  :thumbsup:

Offline Stiltskin

What's her location like? I thought I knew exactly where it was as I've been to a place on that road (L road) before, but I've since learnt from here that there are several locations there.

The place I went to looked like a single large house, but judging by the amount of wheelie bins outside it had been converted into apartments. The entrance was to the side, but you had to walk past the window of some guy sat at his desk and from the look he gave me both arriving and departing, he wasn't too happy about his neighbour's business activities.

I hate those sort of shared houses, but you get to see a lot of them with this hobby, although some are better than others I suppose.

Offline nigel4498

What's her location like? I thought I knew exactly where it was as I've been to a place on that road (L road) before, but I've since learnt from here that there are several locations there.

The place I went to looked like a single large house, but judging by the amount of wheelie bins outside it had been converted into apartments. The entrance was to the side, but you had to walk past the window of some guy sat at his desk and from the look he gave me both arriving and departing, he wasn't too happy about his neighbour's business activities.

I hate those sort of shared houses, but you get to see a lot of them with this hobby, although some are better than others I suppose.
Sent you a PM