Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Fun with LilyHart  (Read 3777 times)

Hornydevil247

Saw Lily yesterday evening for a couple of hours whilst she was back in London.

External Link/Members Only

Venue  Nice hotel near to Euston Station

Comms Great Comms with Lily. Sent a text to ask when she was free and she replied so I sent a booking through.

Event Arrived to see Lily looking great in a basque, short skirt and heels. Started with DFK whilst stripped each other off, slipped a finger into her french knickers and fingered her pussy and she was so wet.  Lifted Lily onto the desk in the room and parted her legs and licked out pussy till she came.

On with a condom and I fucked Lily on the desk and then switched to doggy with Lily bent over the desk till I popped  :yahoo:

Action switched to bed with more DFK, reverse oral, 69 finger in both holes and then fucked Lily again in doggy then MISH till I popped again  :yahoo:

Rest and a chat and opened the wine I brought and Lily told me about her trip to Paris to celebrate Thanksgiving with her friend. I couldn't help but ask if they got it on but she said no as her friend is straight.

I spotted a few of her toys, a large magic wand so the toys r us session began teasing Lily Clit with the wand and fingering her pussy till she came.

Long session of DFK, which Lily excels at, playing with each other and then time for another toy.

A small vibrating butt plug, so on with the lube and inserted plug into her arse and then fucked her doggy and MISH her till I popped again  :yahoo:

We finished the wine and then more DFK and 69 then we moved onto the arm chair in the hotel room and with Lily on top, she rode me slowly which then became more frantic and then she switched to reverse cowgirl and then back on the bed and I fucked Lily in mish till I popped again. :yahoo:

Summary Another great punt with Lily. The best one yet. She is a fantastic punt. Totally GFE in my experience. I know she does PSE after her threesome with KDD and Veggie.

Hope to see her again soon for a threesome with Violet.

HD :diablo:

password02

Another good session Mr HD and thanks for sharing - Yes she is a smart girl and I would have loved to FCK her bent over the desk - just gave me a couple of thoughts when I am seeing a few girls on my return after next week.

:hi:

mdcrowe

Superb review. Lily is not just on my hot list but I am seeing her soon after my two hour session with Kristen (Miss KDD). If Lily's kissing is as good as what I have learnt via this forum, then I will have her as one of my regulars.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Great review as always HD!

Mine will follow in the coming days! She really didn't seem my type from the pictures but glad I took the 'plunge'! As I've said, my new favourite!   :dance:

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review HD - I always feel so vanilla after reading what you get up to! :D

She also doesn't seem my type (as best I can tell from blurred/hidden face photos), short hair just doesn't do it for me but service wins over looks and with all the positive reviews and being SK's new favourite, she is now near the top of my HL.

unclesweetheart

Thanks for the review HD. I can only whole-heartedly concur: Lily is genuine, passionate, gorgeous, creatively dirty (dirtily creative?), funny  (she laughs at my jokes) and very bright. Worth every last penny imho.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Thanks for the review HD - I always feel so vanilla after reading what you get up to! :D

She also doesn't seem my type (as best I can tell from blurred/hidden face photos), short hair just doesn't do it for me but service wins over looks and with all the positive reviews and being SK's new favourite, she is now near the top of my HL.

I'm also not one for short-hair, I love long flowing locks on a girl, and Lily seemed quite 'mousey' and 'plain' to me, meaning she never really made it towards the top of my very short HL (I'm EXTREMELY picky). However Hazel was not available (I think, quite rightly, prioritising regulars), so was left at a loose end in need of a pick-me-up.

I am so very glad I saw her; I don't think I've ever encountered such full-on romantic passion from a WG, not by a long way. She is gorgeous... and that voice... I'm not really one for yanks in general, but her soft tones I could (if I had the kind of cash!) listen to all night! :)

Monstar - I've got a lot on at the moment so I will add to HD's thread for now as it will be a while before I get the time to do a decent full review, but I will add facially she confused me as I knew I'd seen her face somewhere, she's kind of like a short-haired Colbie Smulders (most famous for her role in 'How I met your Mother' and getting work as an agent in the Avengers movie and 'Agents of Shield', definitely floated my boat anyway!  :dance:

Offline monstar

Thanks for the additional info SK - she may have to be my first visit of the new year now and I will be sure to tell her you deserve a 'recommend a friend' reward! :D

Offline ash_g

HD - I saw her yesterday, thank god I didn't sit in the armchair (though the thought did cross my mind)!

Top girl, great fun, will write a review shortly but a lot of the positives have already been mentioned.

Great review. :drinks:

Hornydevil247

HD - I saw her yesterday, thank god I didn't sit in the armchair (though the thought did cross my mind)!

Top girl, great fun, will write a review shortly but a lot of the positives have already been mentioned.

Great review. :drinks:

Thanks AshG Great to see you had a good time with Lily. The desk was my idea but the armchair was Lily's  :hi:

HD

Offline herbie007

Good review HD, she's sounding very good.

and glad to hear your easing up on the cream  ;)

Hornydevil247

Good review HD, she's sounding very good.

and glad to hear your easing up on the cream  ;)

Hi Herbie

You must still be still suffering from Dee/Ameera after effects. Looks you need some calcium for your weak knees.

Me thinks you posted on the wrong thread. Never used cream on Lily before but that maybe an idea for next time.

HD

Offline herbie007

Hi Herbie

You must still be still suffering from Dee/Ameera after effects. Looks you need some calcium for your weak knees.

Me thinks you posted on the wrong thread. Never used cream on Lily before but that maybe an idea for next time.

HD

Sorry HD your right,  I thought I was on the Adele thread,

it's all these reviews you are doing   :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 08:27:36 pm by herbie007 »

mdcrowe

Superb review. Lily is not just on my hot list but I am seeing her soon after my two hour session with Kristen (Miss KDD). If Lily's kissing is as good as what I have learnt via this forum, then I will have her as one of my regulars.

I have just noticed that she is a smoker. I am allergic to cigarette breath and I have a powerful nose to detect the slightest smell, so I wouldn't want to kiss her at all. She has now gone out of my hot list. Her short hair doesn't appeal to me either. It gives her the Tomboy look which I find most unattractive. What use is good service and excellent kissing when a lady's mouth tastes like an ashtray and her appearance is more like a boy than a girl. Not my cup of tea, sorry.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:55:13 pm by mdcrowe »

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I have just noticed that she is a smoker. I am allergic to cigarette breath and I have a powerful nose to detect the slightest smell, so I wouldn't want to kiss her at all. She has now gone out of my hot list. Her short hair doesn't appeal to me either. It gives her the Tomboy look which I find most unattractive. What use is good service and excellent kissing when a lady's mouth tastes like an ashtray and her appearance is more like a boy than a girl. Not my cup of tea, sorry.

I didn't detect any smoking breath on her, then again I am not hugely sensitive to it. I'm 'almost' an ex-smoker but have the odd-one here and there (mostly while completely wasted or occasionally after a punt).

That being said, I don't wish to White-Knight, and I can confirm she let me have a couple of her Gauloises after our meet, said it was 'my tip' for my RO services...  ;) :D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 12:01:05 am by Sir Knumbskull »

mdcrowe

I didn't detect any smoking breath on her, then again I am not hugely sensitive to it. I'm 'almost' an ex-smoker but have the odd-one here and there (mostly while completely wasted or occasionally after a punt).

That being said, I don't wish to White-Knight, and I can confirm she let me have a couple of her Gauloises after our meet, said it was 'my tip' for my RO services...  ;) :D

There you go, Gauloises. I would detect that from miles away, even though you couldn't. Regardless, her Tomboyish looks are a turn off for me.

vegg1e

I know she does PSE after her threesome with KDD and Veggie.

I still enjoy re-living those moments in my head. Best very long 3some yet. I know Lily loved it. Been asked to re-schedule another meet-up but with Xmas parties, etc... Anyway, back to Lily. I agree with HD, she is a terrific fun girl to be with. I think the short hair adds to the fun. And she was jumping with excitement at every position I was proposing. Her DFK (with KDD) is top.

mdcrowe

Anyway, back to Lily. I agree with HD, she is a terrific fun girl to be with. I think the short hair adds to the fun.
How can short hair on a girl add to the fun? How can there be any fun with a short haired girl? I don't mind shortish hair such as with a Bob-cut but just plain short hair is a big turn off for me. Makes a girl look like a butch.

I was planning on seeing her just for her kissing, but having learnt that she is a smoker is bad enough. Add to the fact her Tomboyish short hair, and that makes me take her out of my hot list, let alone seeing her.

unclesweetheart

How can short hair on a girl add to the fun? How can there be any fun with a short haired girl?

Because it does? Because there is?

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Because it does? Because there is?

As Don would say 'Different horses for courses'  ;) I initially agree with mdcrowe, I am REALLY not one for shorthair, but Lily is nothing but extremely feminine and I will not myself in future allow short hair to put me off after seeing Lily, ran my hands through it all the same!  :lol:, that being said mdcrowe has made his justifiable feelings about the smoking situation clear, so I see no reason to start a cat-fight over this!   :dash:

Hornydevil247

Saw Lily again this week for another great session.

Firstly what a dickhead MDCrowe turned out to be. Sent me a PM asking a thousand questions about Lily and how he was looking forward to see her and then slagged her off own my review as well as KDD on another review. No wanker smiley on here.

Saw Lily at a chain hotel in E1. She looked great as usual in a short skirt and black kneelength boots and black hold ups and a new set of underwear.

Lots of DFK, Oral both ways, 69, finger fucking her pussy and sex in mish, reverse cowgirl and her on top. Three pops and left a happy man.  :thumbsup:

No table or armchair in the hotel room this time so no repeat of our last time together.

Another great punt with this hot Californian girl.

Played Rihanna on way home to remember another great punt.

External Link/Members Only