Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £5m-a-year VIP brothel somewhere in Kings Cross?  (Read 2263 times)

LL

External Link/Members Only
BRITAIN’S most lucrative brothel — which rakes in £5million a year as it lays on sex and cocaine for VIPs — is exposed today by The Sun on Sunday.

Bankers, lawyers and even a Lord are among the mega-rich clients at the luxury vice den, each blowing up to £15,000 a time on drug-fuelled orgies.

I don't pay for Sun+ so I can't read the rest of the article.  Any subscribers care to enlighten us? :D
I'm intrigued by this article as I want to know where abouts in Kings Cross this place is located.
Also, what kind of WGs are there?  They must be pretty good if they cost "up to £15,000 a time"
Anyone here been there or have any info?

Offline Quatro

If I could afford to pay £15k a time I think I'd be making my own arrangements.

password02

Usual Sun shi**t with head lines but no substance - theusay all the city gents had invites only access to loads of Romanian prossies and spent £1k's on expensive drinks and vintage champagne + drugs available - they have a picture of the house mentioned and pics of 2 girls going in with no face pics - They also name the owner and his side kick again loads of comments by their 'sources' but no actual pictures or faces of any of the girls or punters - just some shaddy crap no face pics to make people buy the paper

Usual waste of money and shi**itty journalism from the Sun :thumbsdown:

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

knowing the Sun.....
It's probably a Kings Cross Station Alley Walk-up at £150.00-a-time......

Offline Ladypleaser

If I could afford to pay £15k a time I think I'd be making my own arrangements.

Exactly!!
I think a suite at the ritz with 3-4 girls would seem more subtle than queuing in the street
I mean I wouldn't even queue like this for 100 ph
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:23:32 am by Ladypleaser »