Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanysummers  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Clooney

Hi all.

I'm new here, but I hope you can help me out. I'm thinking of seeing the above girl for some quite specific services. She's pricey, which is why I want to be sure before I do it.

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

I'm keen to see her for some 'safe submissive' play, ie for her to play a submissive role but with her complete agreement, limits respected and safe play assured at all times.

I am looking for a sweet English girl who I can play at gently, sensually and erotically 'corrupting' to do all sorts of naughty things that nice, pure, young English girls wouldn't usually do.

So nothing too hardcore, but fun anyway, an a bit if soft GFE afterwards.

I'm keen to know if she's the type that's up for this sort of play? And also is she a nice girl, because although we're talking about sub games, I will treat her like a naughty little princess.

Alternatively, is there anyone else in the London area who fits the bill?

Cheers.

Clooney.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You have posted this in the East Midlands thread, rather than the London region.

Offline Clooney

Sorry...

It seems like its in the London thread now, did a moderator kindly move it for me?

Offline Jagman

Tiffany certainly looks appealing to me, anyone here had the pleasure? Thanks

Offline Outcallguy

Almost £300 on one girl is pretty excessive. (I know some of us earn a lot more than others)

But you'd be better off creating a reverse booking for £150 to £200 with your requirements and seeing who bites.

There are quite a lot of English ladies on AW, who won't charge you the earth, so at least try them first...

I find booking an expensive lady and then having a mediocre punt, to be one of the worst feelings (first world problems!)

Offline Clooney

Almost £300 on one girl is pretty excessive. (I know some of us earn a lot more than others)

But you'd be better off creating a reverse booking for £150 to £200 with your requirements and seeing who bites.

There are quite a lot of English ladies on AW, who won't charge you the earth, so at least try them first...

I find booking an expensive lady and then having a mediocre punt, to be one of the worst feelings (first world problems!)

Yep. I think you might well be spot on with the reverse booking plan