Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen her?  (Read 3102 times)

Stealthshagger

I'm interested in this WG. I have seen her pics, before anyone has a go at me for her lack of pics on her profile. Has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

OH MANN!!!!

I've had her on my HotList for some time now!
Was looking at her profile just last week for my upcoming escapades.....
Note i HAVE NOT seen her yet, but i must mention her profile change....

There were A LOT more pictures a few on the main page AND a whole Gallery, and a good amount of detail in text.
Pics: VERY sexy. Great proportions, seemingly very long legs.
Text: She came across as well-spoken and quite proper. What i mean is she revealed enough information to excite you with what would happen on your date, but not blatant fuck-talk. I liked that about her! IMO, there's no need for it... you're a WG... i KNOW i'm gonna fuck you! LoL

She did say she was studying, so her availability was "Sporadic", but she promised to respond to all genuine (and some not-so) contacts with honesty and helpfulness. gain, i liked that!
Knowing the University scene like i do, Mock-Exams are in Process right before the Easter Break, so that may be why she's on-hold.
Hey.... WHen she's back... I'll race you there! LoL
HTH

EDIT: Oops... I should learn to read the whole question! I just saw the middle bit so now i know you know there were more pics! Sorry! (Still gonna race you though!)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:22:41 pm by Cunnivorous Vagitarian »

Stealthshagger

Well, I spoke to her before she stopped reading mails two days ago despite logging in. She looks good, and sounds nice.

Any idea why she has hidden feedback?

xCocoMonroe

Well, I spoke to her before she stopped reading mails two days ago despite logging in. She looks good, and sounds nice.

Any idea why she has hidden feedback?
Could be plenty reasons why she has hidden her feedback
But to be honest any WG who hides her feedback you should
Be wary of x

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

Could be plenty reasons why she has hidden her feedback
But to be honest any WG who hides her feedback you should
Be wary of x

I'd normally agree to that, but on this occassion, i've seen the feedback and it was amazing!
MY personal opinion...... I think that if she is as serious as she says she is, with regards to her studies, then she doesn;'t want the distractions (or indeed temptations) of so much business!
If potentials cannot see her photos/precis/profile/gallery/feedback etc, then they are less likely to make a request.

Hopefully, that's why, and we should see her resume service (hehe) in a couple of weeks or so.
(which is whence the race shall commence!)

Stealthshagger

Well, I emailed her in January. She replies a few days ago that she was interested and let her know. So I did, but she hasn't read the reply despite having logged on multiple times/multiple days. If she is as she seems(minus comms issues) she's one I might try to have as a regular. On the lookout for a regular you see. And she's my type.

abdul

I am interested in this profile I came across. I know she has no feedback, but I saw pics of her on the profile of a punter who takes pictures of the WGs he sees. Anyone seen her or had any experience with her?

I'm interested in this WG. I have seen her pics, before anyone has a go at me for her lack of pics on her profile. Has anyone seen her?

So who's next from your tally book? you see on profile she is busy at university and work so consider giving her times at least 2yrs to get a reply. By the way here is your princess and maybe you can justify why her feedbacks are hidden  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Stealthshagger

Read the threads before you post, gollum. She replied. Is it that fucking hard to read a thread before you post? In all seriousness, I know you have an eye condition( it's on that retarded profile you have up to show off that broken dwarf worm of yours), but make an effort before you come in with your simple jack attitude and abysmal attempts at wit. What's so hard about reading a thread? Did your nurse put your helmet on backwards again? You aren't funny, you have a small bent cock, prebuscent girls have bigger testicles than you, and your comprehension levels are such that you wouldn't get a high enough score to get into the special Olympics. Not even on the French team. And they let the French on.

Start reading the thread at the beginning. Get to the end. Then don't comment, no one gives a fuck. If I wanted you to follow me, I'd put a leash on you, gimp.  The only piss you successfully take is in the adult nappies you have on in your profile pictures. And it looks like you should focus on changing them, the pics suggest you haven't been changed since 2007.  So stop now, or else I'll call your owner and tell them you escaped from the cage in the basement again.

abdul

You are buzzing like other review you did yesterday about pg scam who you emailed her she responded and later she didn't ane this one I see you emailed her once and she replied first and later no reply so what is really going on ? I shall say now you actually saw her and now just to find out here to see others interest.

And thanks for looking my poo
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:56:04 pm by abdul »

Stealthshagger

Stealthshagger

We may call you the missing link, but no one was looking for you. Or missing you.

lordship

Stealthshagger

xCocoMonroe

I'd normally agree to that, but on this occassion, i've seen the feedback and it was amazing!
MY personal opinion...... I think that if she is as serious as she says she is, with regards to her studies, then she doesn;'t want the distractions (or indeed temptations) of so much business!
If potentials cannot see her photos/precis/profile/gallery/feedback etc, then they are less likely to make a request.

Hopefully, that's why, and we should see her resume service (hehe) in a couple of weeks or so.
(which is whence the race shall commence!)
But if she was really concentrating on her studies she wouldn't have such a private gallery. She is more likely to be recognised through her private gallery than her feedback.
My guess is she got a few negatives and had chosen to hide it.
I'm not a punter I'm a WG so wouldn't know what to look for when booking a girl but hiding your feedback is never a good thing to go if you're genuine x

abdul

We may call you the missing link, but no one was looking for you. Or missing you.

And I was not telling this who is missing me but I just pointed out your moanings..emailed her once replied but now no response ..in last two days...blah blah..

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

But if she was really concentrating on her studies she wouldn't have such a private gallery. She is more likely to be recognised through her private gallery than her feedback.
My guess is she got a few negatives and had chosen to hide it.
I'm not a punter I'm a WG so wouldn't know what to look for when booking a girl but hiding your feedback is never a good thing to go if you're genuine x

Possibility, Ma'am.
I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here...
Does a WG earn money through Private Galleries?
If yes, that may be why it's been left up there!

Offline akauya

Possibility, Ma'am.

Yes they do. 1 credit = £1, AW takes a cut of course, 30% if I'm not mistaken.

xCocoMonroe

Possibility, Ma'am.
Yes we earn money through out PG!
Even so if she wanted to be discrete in my eyes she would have less pictures up and her feedback wouldn't be hidden.
But all we can do is assume hey! X

Offline HappyLarry

Sorry for the bump, but has anyone seen her yet?

Stealthshagger

she has only just replied again but I am away. I hope to see her next week when I am back in London. Ill post if I meet her, naturally.

Festisio

Read the threads before you post, gollum. She replied. Is it that fucking hard to read a thread before you post? In all seriousness, I know you have an eye condition( it's on that retarded profile you have up to show off that broken dwarf worm of yours), but make an effort before you come in with your simple jack attitude and abysmal attempts at wit. What's so hard about reading a thread? Did your nurse put your helmet on backwards again? You aren't funny, you have a small bent cock, prebuscent girls have bigger testicles than you, and your comprehension levels are such that you wouldn't get a high enough score to get into the special Olympics. Not even on the French team. And they let the French on.

Start reading the thread at the beginning. Get to the end. Then don't comment, no one gives a fuck. If I wanted you to follow me, I'd put a leash on you, gimp.  The only piss you successfully take is in the adult nappies you have on in your profile pictures. And it looks like you should focus on changing them, the pics suggest you haven't been changed since 2007.  So stop now, or else I'll call your owner and tell them you escaped from the cage in the basement again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Stav096

If the rating comments are hidden, then you are most likely missing out on unfavorable feedback from previous punters. This one clearly looks like a scam.