Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has this one had a bad review?  (Read 1518 times)

smithie1000

I seem to think she had a bad review but cant find anything, any ideas please. 

External Link/Members Only

splodger69

Dunno, but you can see her Facebook page  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   ..apparently, now 'in a relationship' .. it ain't you is it Smiffs?   :lol:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 12:48:08 pm by splodger69 »

smithie1000

Dunno, but you can see her Facebook page  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   ..apparently, now 'in a relationship' .. it ain't you is it Smiffs?   :lol:
Hey up mate if she looks like her picture I would love to,  give me the link so I can have a look please.   :wackogirl:

splodger69

PM'd you Smiffffs  ;)

Hey up mate if she looks like her picture I would love to,  give me the link so I can have a look please.   :wackogirl:

Offline Oooops

smithie1000

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75177.0, nice girl but out of date pics and a large tum .
I knew I could rely on you, look at her facebook page. 

[Removed by admin]

Offline Oooops

That's Becky but again old pics. She was a lovely girl but likes her food and the place left a lot to be desired.

wally59

Booked twice and she canceled both 15 mins before i arrived would'nt bother !!!!

splodger69

sexdrugsrock

Crap massage crap he....... ontye good side her mate Michelle is 100 times better although you can get b2b and oral from Rebecca

smithie1000

Crap massage crap he....... ontye good side her mate Michelle is 100 times better although you can get b2b and oral from Rebecca
Thank you  :hi:

Ming

I knew I could rely on you, look at her facebook page. 

[Removed by admin]

Smithie,

I question the wisdom of posting someone's facebook page on here  :thumbsdown:

Ming  :hi:

smithie1000

Smithie,

I question the wisdom of posting someone's facebook page on here  :thumbsdown:

I was communicating with about 3 people at the same time and sent it via PM to others but got this one wrong, does that answer your question or are you going to give me a hard time  :hi:

Ming

I was communicating with about 3 people at the same time and sent it via PM to others but got this one wrong, does that answer your question or are you going to give me a hard time  :hi:

Being a bit touchy about it aren't you Smithie?

A simple "oops I'll ask admin to amend" would be a more reasoned response?

Dodo

Being a bit touchy about it aren't you Smithie?

A simple "oops I'll ask admin to amend" would be a more reasoned response?

Now now girls.....put your handbags away.

smithie1000

Now now girls.....put your handbags away.
I have PM you where I roughly live Dodo, keep it to your self unless I die  :lol: :lol:

Dodo

I have PM you where I roughly live Dodo, keep it to your self unless I die  :lol: :lol:

My lips are sealed  :thumbsup:

smithie1000

My lips are sealed  :thumbsup:
By the way I did tell Admin of my silly mistake of putting a facebook link on the forum for all to see, I think I am loosing the plot, maybe all the hand jobs are taking there toll. Mr Stapler put me right as I did not realise  :wacko: :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:25:43 pm by smithie1000 »

Dodo

By the way I did tell Admin of my silly mistake of putting a facebook link on the forum for all to see, I think I am loosing the plot, maybe all the hand jobs are taking there toll. Mr Stapler put me right as I did not realise  :wacko: :wacko:
Never realised you weren't allowed to do that Facebook stuff. Presumably we can all get that kind of info by just putting name or phone number into Facebook ourselves !!

smithie1000

Never realised you weren't allowed to do that Facebook stuff. Presumably we can all get that kind of info by just putting name or phone number into Facebook ourselves !!
Oh yes lots of pic's and info if they are on FB, not all are but the ones that are on - fuck me see them in a different light, very interesting.