Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zasha Zasha  (Read 5590 times)

Offline theox123

I want to know if anyone on here has had the pleasure of seeing this girl External Link/Members Only ? She looks absolutely stunning but she's a Romanian so not sure on her services, she does have feedback on AW but I don't trust those reviews. Any help would be great, thanks.
Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

taffy

Seen her a few times this week. will do a review on Monday

swomble

I saw her for an hour about a week ago.
She said she'd just arrived, and she seemed to be mentally following some routine she'd been given.

Saying that, she has a fantastic body, and seemed more nervous / uncertain than aloof.

I'll be interested to read some reviews; I'd definitely like to go back for more.

Offline iPad3

Nice looking girl but she's new, a size 6 and offers fisting at £20. Something doesn't stack up for me.

Offline theox123

Let's see how taffys review is.

Offline GalaxyMan

Nice looking girl but she's new, a size 6 and offers fisting at £20. Something doesn't stack up for me.

In the 'likes' list Fisting is *giving*..............

GM

Offline theox123

Taffy, still waiting on your review!

swomble

I don't remember reading that list of extras when I booked her. I'm not saying it wasn't there but that's something that seems out of place to me and I'm sure I would have registered that.

password02

Some decent AW feed back from - indyjones (7) has seen some top girls with feed back - Madlin Moon x2 - Michelle Indi x3 + Cindy and Adele so I would take note of his feed back

johnnyboy61

Any chance of breaking your reviewing duck Taffy?  Over two years and counting.  I'm sure that those members whose reviews you read would appreciate some more feedback on this girl if you are able to give it.  I won't hold my breath though............

raylondoner

Some decent AW feed back from - indyjones (7) has seen some top girls with feed back - Madlin Moon x2 - Michelle Indi x3 + Cindy and Adele so I would take note of his feed back

Feedback now hidden  :scare:

Offline OutForJustice80

She said she'd just arrived, and she seemed to be mentally following some routine she'd been given.

Saying that, she has a fantastic body, and seemed more nervous / uncertain than aloof.

I'll be interested to read some reviews; I'd definitely like to go back for more.

So that's two people who have seen but don't seem inclined to review?

johnnyboy61

swomble

I was thinking about writing a review.
Never written one before so kinda put it off.

password02

So that's two people who have seen but don't seem inclined to review?

FCKING pricks and lurkers who read and take note of all the reviews from the mem bers but give FCK all back -

Why the fck do this people think it good to have a session but are to scared to write a review saying shit such as ''Never written a review before'' or ''I am busy''

FCK OFF  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

swomble

Presumably because of aggressive, intolerant and rude comments like yours.

Offline monstar

Predictable and lazy excuse - if they were going to write a review, they would have done so by now.  :thumbsdown:

Reasonable, balanced reviews and particularly TOFTT reviews, which fit the sites ethos, by new or seasoned members are applauded and unlikely to receive negative comments - if that really does concern anybody.

password02

Again FCK OFF - hate wanker lurkers - saying yes I did see her and I did that etc etc etc - BUT not doing a review - FCK OFF go to another forum if you do not want to share - 

password02

Same goes to you as well Taffy - FCKING LURKER - been on UKP as a member for 2.5 years and his 'will do on Monday' is so fcking shit and lame.

Why do these cun**ts bother to write - makes me  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline pumps

Again FCK OFF - hate wanker lurkers - saying yes I did see her and I did that etc etc etc - BUT not doing a review - FCK OFF go to another forum if you do not want to share -

+1

There's thousands of people on these forums daily sucking up  info but it's always the same old folk giving back to the to the community in terms of reviews/info etc

swomble

If you'd given me a gentle nudge it might have given me the confidence and motivation to pull my finger out and write my first review.

I've been on the site less than a month. Commenting on this thread was me doing my toe in the water. I'm still getting a feel for the site and what's expected.
I only punt 2 or 3 times a year - and only once since discovering this site.

Instead of being encouraged by experienced users, this thread has just turned into a newbie-bashing exercise.

Have you ever considered that this sort of behaviour might be why so many people are reluctant to share?

I know that I'm far less likely to contribute anything on this site after the way this thread turned out.

You can swear and tell me to 'FCK off' as much as you like. It's only yourselves and the quality of this site that you're hurting.

Congrats.

password02

If you'd given me a gentle nudge it might have given me the confidence and motivation to pull my finger out and write my first review.

I've been on the site less than a month. Commenting on this thread was me doing my toe in the water. I'm still getting a feel for the site and what's expected.

Instead of being encouraged by experienced users, this thread has just turned into a newbie-bashing exercise.

Have you ever considered that this sort of behaviour might be why so many people are reluctant to share?

I know that I'm far less likely to contribute anything on this site after the way this thread turned out.

You can swear and tell me to 'FCK off' as much as you like. It's only yourselves and the quality of this site that you're hurting.

Congrats.

How long do you want to wait before you do a review - 1 day 1 week 1 year - ???

A review can be a few short lines no need for war and peace.

I meet her at this location spent £ for x hour and we did DFK 69 RO and she looked like her pics and I cum2x

That is all you need - 2-3 lines - WHY do you need the courage to do this ?  No one knows you? no one knows where you live and no one really cares who you are.

Why would you just wait and wait to post a few lines? You last post sounded intellient and you sound like an educated guy SO WHY do you need confidence to write a few lines?  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Really do not get it

password02

So saw her approx 15th March a month ago? and you would be interested in reading OTHER peoples review!!!

Really could not make it up.

No more comments from me  :dash: :dash: :dash:

swomble

It's like you're trying to stir sh1t up on purpose.

Just think how differently this may have gone if someone had just said, "sounds like this could be your first review; give it a go - it doesn't need to be overly long. Just the basics."

You're still hunting around looking for reasons to put people down and generally be unconstructive.

I really wanted to start making a positive contribution to the site.
Experienced members ought to make this easier, not harder.

Sure, I'm hiding behind the anonymity afforded by this site, but it's still not pleasant dealing with interactions of this nature.

I have my reasons for not jumping straight into reviews and posts left, right and centre. I don't need to explain those reasons to anyone.

I'd like to say again that I was making steps to leave the shadows of Lurkdom and make better contributions here.
I was trying to stop being the kind of user you seem to hate so much.

You could have helped that happen.

Instead you chose this. :-/

Offline SamLP

I'm interested in more info on Zasha. Have seen her profile for a few weeks but I've stopped TOFTT when it comes to Romanians, and she also doesn't include FK in her enjoys list which is a must in my punts.

As for newbies/lurkers, I would cut them some slack and provide encouragement. Every lurker/newbie is different from other punters. Some punt once every few months so don't have much to offer, while many others do comment on topics and reviews on girls they've seen without writing their own reviews. It's absolutely their choice even if they take the website and not give back. Hostility isn't the way forward to encourage them. I've held back on reviewing many girls I've seen. There isn't a reason except I didn't feel like writing a review. I will though mention it in a comment if a review or question pops up on the girl.

taffy

Sorry dudes been busy and not seen since my last post on this thread
should really see her again before leaving a review since her feedback is now hidden

johnnyboy61

Sorry dudes been busy and not seen since my last post on this thread
should really see her again before leaving a review since her feedback is now hidden

Taffy, I don't get it??  Unlike Swomble, you are not a newbie on this site.  You've seen her, promised that you'll do a review and now you're back-tracking, saying you'll have to see her again!  As I said, given the length of time that you have been a member of UKP and contributed zero reviews, I ain't going to hold my breath.  At the very least it does seem mean spirited and goes against the ethos of the site that you seem unwilling to share your experience of her (or anyone else). How busy does one have to be to not find five minutes over a month to pen a short but informative review?  Starting to wonder whether you've actually seen her at all?  It's all got a little whiff of BS to me I'm afraid.

Offline OutForJustice80

Congrats.
Good sweet grief. Do you have to have someone call you up and give you an encouraging word before you're able to pluck up the courage to get out of bed?

This is an anonymous forum. The worst you're going to have to deal with is someone telling you to add a link for the girl or, brace yourself, asking you a question about their location or the services they offered or for some more details. No one will visit your home, no one will jump out from behind a bush and piss on your shoes, more likely they'll give you a quick thank you and a pat on the ass for reviewing a girl who was previously unknown.

I wrote my first review after a month or so on the site. I punt at most once a month and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my writing. The whole point of this site is to provide information on a hobby (Hobby? Habit? Passtime? Sport?) which has a fuckton of potential pitfalls and problems, thus allowing our brethren to avoid stepping in the same dogshit. If you did in fact spend time with this girl, grow some balls and tell us about it so that we can better decide whether or not to do the same.

johnnyboy61

Just noticed Taffy that you had the audacity to criticise one of our most prolific recent reviewers:

So after 268 posts and 27 reviews you're unable to post the profile link correctly.  Either that or you're doing it on purpose

King Tarzan has now contributed 40 reviews, and you....................... :(

Offline pumps

Just noticed Taffy that you had the audacity to criticise one of our most prolific recent reviewers:

Ban them both I say!, they're just a waste of this site valuable bandwidth.

;)

taffy

don't ignore my post count,  some might draw the conclusion that I've seen very few, if any prozzies. Other, more paranoid users may conclude I'm withholding information which is also valid until you read the post stating I've seen her a few times in a week. If I was withholding why even post in this thread? At which point the pimp screamers headbutt their keyboards and claim I'm a shill leaving padded feedback.

Don't get me wrong,  this site provides great information that helped me run cost benefit analysis in making a decision but some of the bipolar personalities disorders on display are hilariously frightening. My personal favourite is when someone loses their cool after getting stood up by someone paid to spend time with them

I've now wasted one hour defending myself which I feel needed to be done before posting a review. Not easy on a smartphone and now my lunch break is over

johnnyboy61

However, the best riposte would have been to post your review!!

Offline the lurker

My 2c, I want to see more not less reviewers on this site. The really prolific reviewers eg password02 are the mainstay of the site, and I can see why they get pissed off (I am not a prolific reviewer myself), but I can't see it helps to jump all over a newbie. 2 1/2 years and no input is a bit different I guess, but everyone is a newbie to start, and you soon get a feel for who is telling the truth and who is not. It doesn't help that some members I trusted have been banned, obviously that isn't my business and I'm not attacking admin who must have their reasons.

taffy

Not sure what point you're trying to make but thank god, credit for looking at my previous posts. Read a few more of them and you'll find my comments on another prozzie

Anyway logging off now,  got no interest in arguing over who is better at paying for sex because you guys will win all the time

johnnyboy61

Well before I started on the offensive I first wanted to see if you were actually reviewing in your posts, but just happened not to have started a review thread yet. A quick scan down your posts revealed that the majority of them were uninformative one sentence comments, although I must admit that there was one post about a WG that would prove useful to other members. 

Poor Zasha Zasha though. She presumably gave you good service as you returned to see her, but you weren't able to give her a bit of deserved promotion on UKP in return.  Goodness knows, if she's good she'll need it, as she has the distinct disadvantage to be Romanian.

BeesKnees

To be devil's advocate, who is to say the people are using the site daily?

I've been a member since 2013 but stopped punting for 6 months. I wasn't using the site at all so my life span here is negative 6 months. Does it even matter?  It's the internet and you don't know who people are on the other end. Lurkers are a sideaffect of a public forum. Accept it like you accept the fact that the wg you're banging/gonna bang probably had a cock inside her not long ago.

johnnyboy61

To be devil's advocate, who is to say the people are using the site daily?

I've been a member since 2013 but stopped punting for 6 months. I wasn't using the site at all so my life span here is negative 6 months. Does it even matter?  It's the internet and you don't know who people are on the other end. Lurkers are a sideaffect of a public forum. Accept it like you accept the fact that the wg you're banging/gonna bang probably had a cock inside her not long ago.
I totally accept that there are many thousands leaching reviews from members of this site who haven't bothered to even sign up as a member. It's just that Taffy did bother to sign up, and although he hasn't posted a single review yet, unprompted he actually tells us he is going to review this lady then doesn't bother to.  Never mind, just time to leave him be, if he does, he does; if he doesn't, he doesn't. At least swomble has now taken the trouble to post his review.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:50:56 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline scooby73

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 9
So are there any details from anyone who's actually met her?
She looks good.