Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x  Plaything x - Grove Park  (Read 519 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punting Summary

4/10 - walked!

- The classic maid who agreed to everything by text but once in the venue then it was £20 extra for everything so a 60 min meet was going to cost me anything from £160 upwards.

- I have given this a 4/10 as the girl herself has a serious booty and fabulous tits, quite meaty but I am glad I walked as my plan B ended up being one of my best punts review to come on her later.

For those who want the detail

Intro

Day off work, bored, horny so spent the afternoon reviewing who would be receiving my papers and my cock for that matter! I had to pass through Lewisham so thought on my way back this WG would fit the bill.

Comms

Made the call got no answer but a text followed asking to text. Address texted over and services agreed by text.

Price

Agreed £120 60 Mins. FK, OWO, SEX.... enquired on extras and was told CIM £20 extra, A'levels £50 extra.

3-4 mins drive from Grove Park station. On main road so not overly discrete but felt okay with the set-up as I park up. Plenty of free parking.

The Girl

- the girl in the pics the 2nd one on her profile is the best representation spotted the same tats
- greeted me in white lingerie, no shoes
- Much lighter than profile pic 1 & 3, shoulder length hair
- Very fuckable, reasonably toned figure; more that solid size 12 look, 5'3, shoulder length hair.
- Fantastic tits and arse

The meet/Non Meet

Once inside the house she was about to lead me to the punting room and I stopped her and ask her to re-confirm services. Her English is very limited but she knew enough to say it is extra £20 for FK, another £20 for OWO and added an extra 10 for CIM so £30. I tried to explain the usual maid crap but could clearly see it was pointless.... just go this dazed look

During this convo, if you can call it that, I had a look around the house and a) it was a bit of a mess and b) cold. Further the WG had a full set of braces which was a big turn-off for me so had to decide am I kissing her and do I want those braces over my cock. The answer was no. My only dilemma was the fuckable appearance of WG in front of me.

Given the price for the hour I decided I'll head to my plan B.

Positives

- Girl in the pics, well at least the 2nd one
- Good all round body
- Would say a good pump and dump
- Plenty of free parking!
- Close to the station

Negatives

- Everything is extra I am no longer putting up with this no matter how much I need to bust a nut
- House hygiene
- Cold house

Return.... NO! Doubt she would let me anyway. As I departed she started muttering in her native tongue I could tell she was seriously pissed!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah i know this brothel been there a few times. Top man for walking others would still go ahead with the punt, always good to go with your instinct

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

sean70

Yep that's definitely her although I would say she is slightly slimmer than some of the pics suggest!