Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma & Vera: Hot Collection: Earls Court: Two heads are better than one  (Read 3498 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Back from holiday, bronzed and horny as fuck, had an opportunity for shenanigans today, receptionist confirmed services: CIM + CIF + OWO + COB + GFE + DFK and that “they great” which is normally enough of a recommendation.

The girls:
Emma: Russian, 25, 5’8”, size 8, blonde, blue eyes, 34D-24-34 – speaks good English and acted as translator.
Vera: Russian, 24, 5’4”, size 8, blonde, blue eyes, 34B-24-34 – speaks fuck all English, about as much as my Russian, but understands enough.

£400 one hour.

The photos have been glamourized but these are two hot hookers, they pretty closely resemble the pictures, the stated measurements about right, all natural, smooth skinned, fresh tasting, good looking birds, friends from back home and a very good attitude.

The venue: Workable walk up flat in a big house in a good part of Earls Court. No mirrors in the bedroom or lounge.

The action: I arrived at the same time as Emma, we introduced each other on the doorstep and I told her off for being late as we went upstairs together, she promised to make it up to me.

Vera greeted us at the door in heels and a black lacy number over lingerie and Emma went off to change while I opened the bottle I’d brought and basically got my face snogged off by Vera while she groped me through my jeans until Emma returned in a LBD and heels to join the fun.

All combinations of two and three was deep French kissing, stroking, groping and poking followed as we had a drink and undressed each other. I was rampant and had great difficulty squeezing my pre-shag piss out as I cleaned up in the bathroom.

I returned to the lounge and we carried on where we had left off before Emma pulled me gently by the hand into the bedroom and the now naked girls went down to give me fifteen minutes of double headed blow job/deep throat/ball licking/rimming/edging via one coming up for some kissing session that had me teetering on the edge of shooting my load, I held out for another five minutes or so before unleashing a short holiday’s worth of jizz over their upturned faces, with mouths, chins, cheeks, hair, tits and shoulders all getting a generous dollop.

After I finished pulsing they sucked some more until my sharp intake of breath made them realize I was done and one by one they went off to clean up, leaving the other with me, gently stroking and kissing. The vast amounts of almonds, coconut and pineapple I’d eating and drank while away obviously made my spunk taste good because there was no obvious spitting or retching sounds from the bathroom.

We retired to the lounge for another drink, grope, kiss and chat until my cock made it obvious it was time for fucking and we re-convened in the bedroom for a round of protected cowgirl, missionary & doggie with both and a crescendo very similar to the first time. The second coming was bang on time but there was no rush, they sucked me clean and we lay gently wrapped together for a few minutes before I showered.

We found my pants under the sofa and I dressed as we chatted some more, Emma is going back home next week for 10 days or so and told me they would like to see me again, I might just do that in the middle of the month, they are two cracking girls.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

jstrongerrrrr

thanks YLF - love the look of emma - how accurate are the photos? is she as busty as they make out?

Yeboahsleftfoot

thanks YLF - love the look of emma - how accurate are the photos? is she as busty as they make out?

The photos are absolutely her, glossy, but her, she is busty, good big handful plus, responsive nipples, tall, pretty, soft skinned, long limbed, cheeky glint in her eye, intelligent, ex tennis player, athletic but not muscle bound or as hard as she used to be, loves cock, takes it deep, often no hands, gets stuck in to the shaft, balls and hooch, apart from that nothing much to recommend her!

Naked side by side they looked good enough for a jazz mag, easy.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 04:50:23 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline willie8

Vera looks the hotter of the two plus she is quite petite - being small can she take a deep pounding?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Vera looks the hotter of the two plus she is quite petite - being small can she take a deep pounding?

They are both hot in different ways, you have your own preference, Emma is tall, long limbed, haughty, model like, Vera, dimpled, cute, not tiny, the only girls I've met who winced at a good pounding were size 4 to 6 stick insect birds, one of whom my cock was thicker than her arm, Vera will manage you for sure pal.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Emma's back, at a mind boggling £300! Would like to see her again but no chance at that price, lots of the Russian girls/Sergei get greedy, daft.