Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slim girl with good personality who does cheap dinner dates?  (Read 863 times)

Miketyson21

Can anyone recommend a slim girl with good personality who does cheap dinner dates and maybe even go ballroom dancing?

Preferably 30 or under.

I like to take it slow and build up the excitement.. :dance:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:17:07 pm by Miketyson21 »

LL

Can anyone recommend a slim girl with good personality who does cheap dinner dates and maybe even go ballroom dancing?

I like to take it slow and build up the excitement..
So take up ballroom fucking dancing then :lol:

Offline Hobbit

Preferably 30 or under.

I like to take it slow and build up the excitement.. :dance:

Have you tried asking Brucie? :lol: :lol:

vt

I'm trying to picture a 21yo Mike Tyson ballroom dancing to woo his lady...wasn't he a bit more smash'n'grab??   :bomb:

yellowledbetter

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

bout the only one i could find who mentions dinner date that isnt stupidly priced in london
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
oh and not great reviews here im not much help sorry :)
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I'd be surprised to find a WG combining the two things.. the chance of awkward encounters happening in the (vertical) dancing is more than zero ;)

LL

My reply wasn't just a sarcastic quip. We do occasionally get new members asking questions that reveal that they're not really looking for a paid fuck but companionship. If he likes ballroom dancing or is keen to get into it - surely this would be a good way to meet said companion. The idea of going on a paid dinner date is ridiculous to me. Surely he can find some lady to take out to dinner, for the price of the meal and not a penny more.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:12:51 pm by LL »