Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent & Emily's Creme Brûlée: Shepherds Bush, London  (Read 1714 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Michelle Independent External Link/Members Only  Emily's Creme Brûlée External Link/Members Only

Comms were efficiently handled by Michelle well in advance.

1 hour £300, wish it could have been longer, next time it will be.

Location a good sized bedroom in a good quality 4* hotel in Shepherds Bush, pay and display parking was easy in an adjacent street.

As a regular with agency girls and a duo lover, this was unusual for me but the efficient communication from Michelle and some text flirting with Emily gave me confidence and growing pre meeting excitement.

When I clapped eyes on them, dressed, as requested in black lingerie, heels and stockings I was delighted, both Polish but both have very different looks.

Michelle is a tall blonde in her mid twenties, gorgeous in a Slavic/Scandinavian, high cheekboned kind of way with an innocent with a twist look and a great, young, fit, natural body.

Emily is brunette, 26/27, stunning with a sultry Southern European look and a curvy, natural body made for sin, she has large tattoos on either side of her waist very well done and in my opinion they give her an added bit of individuality.

I value my punting time highly and it should be all about everyone having a great time in a relaxed, sexy environment, the girls delivered in spades.

All advertised services were delivered enthusiastically and the sight of them looking up at me as they shared my cock was one that will stay with me for a long time.

After lots of kissing, deep and French, groping and oral in all possible combinations I fucked Michelle in doggy resulting in a first pop over her arse & back and Emily who was watching intently and encouraging me.

A quick drink and relax and we were soon back at it. I had Emily in cowgirl, intensely before unleashing pop number two over both girls in front of the mirror.

We cuddled, chatted, stroked and kissed until my time was up and I reluctantly headed for the shower.

The feeling that best describes this punt is delicious because that’s how everything looked, felt and tasted, next time I must book early enough to get longer.