Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New 19yo Popped Up In Warrington  (Read 4276 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Im contemplating TOFTT on this EMO/Anime-fan-type 19yo: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The 19yo pussy is tempting me but it appears she has self harm scars on her thighs.

Your thoughts? It's difficult to find younger women who arnt up themselves and deliver shit servie. Hoping this WG being new wont have picked up any bad habits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rack Admirer

My instincts say "no". 19 is too young for me (she's probably older, though) and there's the potential issue of the scars. Also, she's not too hot in my opinion.

Offline Followyourdick

She also wants £180 ph, almost worthy of the piss take pricing thread.

Offline FLYING BLUE

She also wants £180 ph, almost worthy of the piss take pricing thread.

This - spot on!

Offline Half Century

The hairy legs aren't too great either  :thumbsdown:

Offline chrishornx

My instincts say "no". 19 is too young for me (she's probably older, though) and there's the potential issue of the scars. Also, she's not too hot in my opinion.

agree

Offline T13

Ye first thing I seen was those hairy cankles

Online hungrypunt

Offline scutty brown

Those are cut marks from self-harm, and look relatively recent.
Fairly common sight at certain types of hospital. I saw almost identical scars on a girl this week

My thoughts
First, she's likely to be under care, taking drugs both prescribed and non-prescribed and likely to be unstable
Second, if she is willing to carve herself up, what is she prepared to do to you?
Third, unlikely, but I'd be worried whether section 30 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 could be invoked against you
External Link/Members Only

Offline MJ.spritzen

Fairly common sight at certain types of hospital. I saw almost identical scars on a girl this week

My thoughts
First, she's likely to be under care, taking drugs both prescribed and non-prescribed and likely to be unstable
Second, if she is willing to carve herself up, what is she prepared to do to you?
Third, unlikely, but I'd be worried whether section 30 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 could be invoked against you

Good points, Scutty. Thanks. Think I'll swerve this one. Wouldn't surprise me if she's pimped either. Made inquiries the other day and she said she was available 27/7. Doesn't sound like a healthy way to work.

Offline Pat Mustard

I contacted this one and she asked for a picture. No fucking chance! She is far too local to me for that anyway!

Offline Shanks

That’s not her in the pic
Think that the old Brianna
New one is slim , very nice bod
Much better than that pic in my opinion anyway
Does slow sloppy bjs
Hope this helps

Offline scutty brown

Does slow sloppy bjs
Hope this helps

Somehow this has all got confused
The photos on the profile now are of a completely different girl, and somewhere along the line there's been an assumption that "Brimeets" and "english_holly x" are the same person - with some of the reviews doubly indexed.
Probably been a mistake somewhere on the line - can anyone see where?
Looks like I did the indexing, but that would have followed someone else linking the profiles

these are the two profiles
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can anyone confirm if both profiles are currently being used by the same girl? Or not?
But one things for sure - there's no way that the 20 reviews on this profile relate to the girl who initially used it
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 04:05:39 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Toadfish

Somehow this has all got confused
The photos on the profile now are of a completely different girl, and somewhere along the line there's been an assumption that "Brimeets" and "english_holly x" are the same person - with some of the reviews doubly indexed.
Probably been a mistake somewhere on the line - can anyone see where?
Looks like I did the indexing, but that would have followed someone else linking the profiles

these are the two profiles

Can anyone confirm if both profiles are currently being used by the same girl? Or not?
But one things for sure - there's no way that the 20 reviews on this profile relate to the girl who initially used it

Seems to have been linked due to most recent English Holly Review where the reviewer stated they are the same person.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389017.0

Offline Toadfish

Does slow sloppy bjs
Hope this helps

How old would you say the new one is?

Offline scutty brown

Seems to have been linked due to most recent English Holly Review where the reviewer stated they are the same person.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389017.0

Thanks for digging that out, I must have read that and then matched the indexing. Does beg the question of whether it's correct or not

Offline Boredbobby

So it’s not the girl in either photos for either profile just to confuse everyone. For some unknown reason she uses two profiles. She’s actually a good punt and fairly attractive. I would say she has to be top end of 30 if not 40s.

Offline Shadowxe67

Im contemplating TOFTT on this EMO/Anime-fan-type 19yo: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The 19yo pussy is tempting me but it appears she has self harm scars on her thighs.

Your thoughts? It's difficult to find younger women who arnt up themselves and deliver shit servie. Hoping this WG being new wont have picked up any bad habits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Guys im dont understand this please do eloborate and how is this a redflag "it appears she has self harm scars on her thighs." a couple of girls i have met in seeking had this so got me worried

Offline Thephoenix

Guys im dont understand this please do eloborate and how is this a redflag "it appears she has self harm scars on her thighs." a couple of girls i have met in seeking had this so got me worried

Offline mexicola

The picture of the girl in the first post looks nothing like the WG in the current AW pictures. 2 years ago she was 19, now theAW profile shows 24.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:05:51 am by mexicola »

Offline scutty brown

So it’s not the girl in either photos for either profile just to confuse everyone. For some unknown reason she uses two profiles. She’s actually a good punt and fairly attractive. I would say she has to be top end of 30 if not 40s.

So you're certain the same girl now uses both profiles?

Offline ISTS2005

My thoughts

:hi:

Offline Shanks

Defo different girls , I think one took over the others profile

Is the picture of the dark haired girl on the current profile ?