Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW girls Swansea –Independent—Angel GFE service  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only

Found this advert yesterday.. Says its independent and Japanese..
She is NOT.. its the classic generic advert for all these Asian places...
Texted and got a reply.. £100 per hour full service .. extra £10 for owo..
Booked:
Turned up bang on time at a very nice new town house in Swansea.. Knocked and rang.. no answer. Phoned and talked to a girl with good English who said that someone who they thought was me had just turned up.. Bugger. They said to wait a bit and that they would do owo for free.!!
So I waited a bit and sure enough the punter left and I was called in.
Place was very new and very nice. Girl was Chinese size 10, nice tits and very long thick black hair (which I love) she was very apologetic. Aged around late 20's .. Kissing me and helping to undress me.. Money sorted.. her naked.. free owo.!! Off we go. Nice technique.. good sex.. Asked for an extra £10 for dfk and reverse oral.. she had a hairy pussy which I loved licking.. SO i got the tenner and had my fill of kissing and oral..Girl was very pleasant.
Asked about the arrangements.. Same as the Marina place. 1 week rotation of girls.. but I reckon all Chinese..
Negative because of the extra cash and because I had booked and got gazumped.. Also the fact that the text confirmed Japanese girl when asked but it was chinese..
Would I go back?? no because of the negatives.. I think the Marina is a better bet..

STAR-LORD

Thanks for notifying us on this dude and taking the plunge. Much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only

another advert with a different price.. but the same place

Chinese not Japanese

Offline Jamez17

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:31:43 pm by Jamez17 »