Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany - Allure - Gateshead  (Read 1135 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by Admin at request of poster]

Following a major disappointment (reviewed on here) I’ve played it safe for the last couple of weeks by revisiting a couple of regulars where I knew I was pretty much guaranteed a good time.  However, variety and risk are part of the fun for me so at the weekend I arranged to see Tiffany from Allure.  She seems to be relatively new and there isn’t any information on here but the risk paid off. 

Arrangements for the half hour incall at £60 were made by phone with Allure.  Tiffany was in a hotel near the Quayside and I got the room number on arrival.  The hotel has a car park, but I’m not sure what the deal is, so I parked on the street nearby.  You have to pass through reception to get to the rooms, but it was quite busy and the lifts are actually before you get to the desk. 

Tiffany matches the stats on the website.  She’s tall and very slim with great legs and small, suckable tits.  Allure give her age as 28, and that’s probably somewhere close.  She was wearing a very short dress with bare legs and looked fantastic. 

Tiffany seemed happy to DFK so we kissed and groped each other before getting undressed and moving to the bed.  From there it was onto OWO which was pretty good with some licking of the shaft and occasional deeper movements.  We then had sex in a couple of positions before I came in the condom.  (I’ve no idea if CIM was an option as it wasn’t in my plan for the session.)

The only slight negative was that Tiffany didn’t make much eye contact during the physical stuff and I do prefer a girl with a mischievous glint in her eyes.  She was chatty throughout though and all in all it was a good booking.