Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bexy from Dartford  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Pierpoint

Guys. Has anyone any info or update on Bexy. Sorry can't post links but Google 07988575152 and she comes up on punterlink, lustlust and bexoncam. There is a link on here about her which is not favourable. I contacted her yesterday to arrange a meet in Dartford. I then did a search on here (should have done that first) I was close to subscribing to bexoncam too so held off. I initially text her on 07460555521 and she replied using 5152 number. Desperately want to meet her but the previous reviews are putting me off. She does have a very impressive website if it's her so what's the scam ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Guys. Has anyone any info or update on Bexy. Sorry can't post links but Google 07988575152 and she comes up on punterlink, lustlust and bexoncam. There is a link on here about her which is not favourable. I contacted her yesterday to arrange a meet in Dartford. I then did a search on here (should have done that first) I was close to subscribing to bexoncam too so held off. I initially text her on 07460555521 and she replied using 5152 number. Desperately want to meet her but the previous reviews are putting me off. She does have a very impressive website if it's her so what's the scam ?

What review? I can't be bothered to look for it if you can't be bothered to post the link, or to work out how to do it.

What I will say is that I wouldn't waste my time on her. She looks fit, someone's spent a lot of time and effort putting together a brand campaign across several directory platforms and she's got a swish cam site. Oh and she charges £110/hr with anal, CIM, rimming and a bunch of other things included. If that makes sense to you, then I look forward to your review. My only advice would be not to pay any deposit and don't sign up to her cam site.

Offline Pierpoint

There's a surprise. Someone on here not answering the question but finding the time to be obnoxious for no fucking reason. You don't need the previous link just accept the fact that it's bad reviews. If anyone knows anything about her then please comment. Or, if you want to have a go and it makes you feel like "The Big I Am" then knock yourself out. I'm asking if anyone has any recent info on her before I make up my mind.

Offline DildoMeLee

Offline Fuzzyduck

There's a surprise. Someone on here not answering the question but finding the time to be obnoxious for no fucking reason. You don't need the previous link just accept the fact that it's bad reviews. If anyone knows anything about her then please comment. Or, if you want to have a go and it makes you feel like "The Big I Am" then knock yourself out. I'm asking if anyone has any recent info on her before I make up my mind.

You selfish prick. Sharing info (e.g. the link) means other punters can perhaps make their own minds up as well if they might want to so her, or are you all about me, me, me? I gave you a different perspective that might help you if you don't get any more intel. You're welcome.

Offline Pierpoint

Selfish Prick here. Not that I have to explain myself to the likes of you, but the mobile phone I use I can't copy and paste for some reason. Genuine people who may be interested in the previous review and who are interested in finding out about her can take an extra ...oh I do t know...5 seconds and put Bexy in the search box and then one tenth of a second later the review will appear. But hey, criticise all you like if you get a buzz out of it. Quite why we all can't just be civil and polite on here is beyond me. Have another go if you want, I'm done.

Offline dieseldriver

I just done that. Put Bexy in the search box. Guess what? No reviews! Just some warning of her voucher scam

Offline Fuzzyduck

I just done that. Put Bexy in the search box. Guess what? No reviews! Just some warning of her voucher scam

Funnily enough that's what I did to begin but I couldn't understand where OP was coming from, hence my post. Clearly he's determined to deny she/he's a scammer, so best of luck to him.