Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetie Greta20 in Rochester - Any intel?  (Read 556 times)

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all, saw this Hungarian pop up in an area I'm likely to be going for work in next week or two, and wondered if anyone had any intel?  Any keener eyes than mine see any major red flags?  £80 for the hour with pics like that is surely too good to be true?

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all, saw this Hungarian pop up in an area I'm likely to be going for work in next week or two, and wondered if anyone had any intel?  Any keener eyes than mine see any major red flags?  £80 for the hour with pics like that is surely too good to be true?

Well I had a quick search & this picture has been stolen - Proof below.

There's only two pictures & the other one with her looking in the mirror doesn't appear to be stolen (at least not in the reverse image searches I did) - So maybe that is the girl you would see - She looks older than "25" to me and alot wider.

Those rates, whilst very reasonable, would suggest the extra's would start appearing as your trousers were round your ankles.  :sarcastic:

You know "draw you in" rates ?

Fuck it, you only live once - book 30 minutes maybe ?

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help CM  :hi:

if you decide to try an incendiary meeting look no hesitatefresh towels

WTF ?  :sarcastic: Does she have a flamethrower in her sex arsenal ? Plus they have used "WE" in the wording, but no mention of duo service.

That however is probably down to the pimps shit writing skills.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CockMonster

Those rates, whilst very reasonable, would suggest the extra's would start appearing as your trousers were round your ankles.  :sarcastic:

You know "draw you in" rates ?

Fuck it, you only live once - book 30 minutes maybe ?

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help CM  :hi:

WTF ?  :sarcastic: Does she have a flamethrower in her sex arsenal ? Plus they have used "WE" in the wording, but no mention of duo service.

That however is probably down to the pimps shit writing skills.

Many thanks DrC - think you are right on all fronts there.  If I get the chance to dip my wick I'll report back  :drinks: Could be worth it just to see this pyrotekniks show she hints at, even if it is an extra!  :lol: