Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portsmouth - Asian flat (address removed)  (Read 942 times)

Offline Jimson007

Does anyone know if this flat is stil, being used as a base for asian wgs? I had some good punts there but that was about 3 years ago. If its still in use, can someone give me the number. I think it was SAP on vivastreet where I found the number originally.

Offline houseboot

Precise address removed.

The question the OP should be asking is, "the flat near to Queen street".

"22 Privacy of service providers

General description of in-call locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers and/or street names"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 09:56:45 pm by houseboot »

Offline Jimson007

Offline Billy no mates

Does anyone know if this flat is stil, being used as a base for asian wgs? I had some good punts there but that was about 3 years ago. If its still in use, can someone give me the number. I think it was SAP on vivastreet where I found the number originally.

Just go and see Hayley, you will not be disappointed.

Offline Dav618id

you could always check vivastreet, cumtree, or friday, adds for asian girls text them for location as your traveling to city ect. if its the place your looking for make booking.
you didnt say if you saw same girl every time, as lots move around.